Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 No fleet projects
07-12-2012, 04:14 PM
For some reason our fleet,The jade empire, has no projects in the fleet listings.We have had a good check of all the tabs and cant find anything.We have had the admirals look.tick the manage fleet holdings box for the next rank down and still nothing.One of our admirals sent a bug report in
Rihannsu
# 2
07-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Same issue here.

I am unable to select any new project for the fleet, even though I am a fleet leader with all the privileges. Every time I change an instance I see the available pojects for a few seconds, and then everything turns gray and I am unable to select anything at all.

No one from my fleet (who managed to log-in, that is) can select any project, and a friendly fleet reports the same issue as well.

Is it because of the overall lag and server issues, or is this something bigger?
Career Officer
# 3
07-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Same here. I tried to start the military project in the first slot right before the server crashed. Now the server's back up again, the fleet project UI is broken/empty.

Some screenshots: http://imgur.com/NPiTV http://imgur.com/RBQKQ
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
07-12-2012, 05:13 PM
Same thing here. I was able to bring them up initially while server was being unreliable and it iddn't initiate correctly. Now no projects appear and nothing happens on click/mouseover.
Career Officer
# 5
07-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Same here. When I first logged in, the missions were available. When I clicked to start the first one, server lagged and everything went to No Projects Available.
Rihannsu
# 6
07-12-2012, 05:30 PM
I managed to log-in to my KDF character and I am able to start new projects there w-o issues. Yet my Fed fleet is still having problems and no-one with Leader privileges can start anything.

Can we expect a fix for this soon, Cryptic? Sooner than "soon(tm)"?

Last edited by suaveks; 07-12-2012 at 05:32 PM.
Career Officer
# 7 Caspian Division Too
07-12-2012, 05:30 PM
I noted that we cannot start fleet projects in the Caspian Division Fleet; however in the alt fleets of Royal Marquis and House of Caspian we can and have started projects.

Noted that there is no project descriptions being loaded. I had logged off from House of Caspian and was logged back onto the Fed Fleet and noted a partial description from a House of Caspain "Build Interment Camp" from that window had loaded just the title and nothing else.

So it appears to be hit or miss for some fleets.

Ballermaris
Ballermaris

www.caspian-division.com
Cryptic Studios Team
# 8
07-12-2012, 05:33 PM
We're looking into this. Try changing your fleet's Message of the Day or Starbase name and see if that fixes it. If not, please send me your in-game @ handle so we can investigate your fleets' current status. Thanks!
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
07-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Tried this and actually the new base name and Starbase message won't save. Sounds like this window on the UI might be broken in these cases.

Jax Diar@RogueEnterprise
Career Officer
# 10
07-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Tried to make it work, no luck, wont save the base name or MOtD...

Rambo@Commander550