Ensign
I just logged in for the first time and created a character. I was done, and was placed in a login queue. It's late, so I decide I'll play tomorrow and log out. Just to see what place in line I would get, I log right back in again, and I find my character no longer exists. Why? Why would the game not save the character as soon as you are done creating it?

tl;dr Game doesn't save characters you make if you don't wait in line to log in. This is stupid.
Commander
# 2
07-12-2012, 04:45 PM
The system may have to actually log the character in for the first time to save it. Not a very grand way of going with a login queue, but that would explain this.

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Ensign
# 3
07-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Im mad because after this patch I now have to wait in line on a login que. Are you kidding? Im a free player but I have spent at least what the game is worth on content itself. Now I Have to wait? Really good job switching to PW, seems like a load of bs to me. I may have to delete the game all together, I have all ready been waiting in line for 30 min. Its not worth this bullS*^% wait.