Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 406
# 341
07-16-2012, 11:41 AM
I might, but probably not, get a Fleet ship if I have to pay that much for the Modules to get it.

I would probably get a few ships if it was a tenth of that price per module.

So what is best 1000 sells for 2000 or 10000 for 200? It's the same. But you will have happier customers with the lower cost.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 377
# 342
07-16-2012, 11:44 AM
In my opinion Fleet Ship Modules should be in Dilithium Store rather in Z-Store.
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 97
# 343
07-16-2012, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkratasco View Post
In my opinion Fleet Ship Modules should be in Dilithium Store rather in Z-Store.
What's the difference? The two currencies are interchangeable.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 749
# 344
07-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by plb1982 View Post
What's the difference? The two currencies are interchangeable.
Except that Cryptic made the Dil Exch too widespread on value, so the prices skyrocket all the time. It will hit 500 by the end of next month.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 749
# 345
07-16-2012, 12:00 PM
I also note the lack of Dev response on this thread on a workday.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 422
# 346
07-16-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkratasco View Post
In my opinion Fleet Ship Modules should be in Dilithium Store rather in Z-Store.
English may not be your primary language but your point is right on the money, but it was a feature update and those are not supposed to cost real money, so I think tney should have just cost energy credits.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 786
# 347
07-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Show of hands. Who's actually surprised devs still haven't touched this one? Anyone? Anyone?
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91851990000&dateline=  1341951426
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 15
# 348
07-16-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by palpha2clearance View Post
English may not be your primary language but your point is right on the money, but it was a feature update and those are not supposed to cost real money, so I think tney should have just cost energy credits.
Or maybe, just maybe the Fleet Credits you are going to have to pay for the ships anyway. Wait here's an idea maybe they should only charge Fleet Credits for the Fleet Ships in the Fleet Store.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 20
# 349
07-16-2012, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hravik View Post
Show of hands. Who's actually surprised devs still haven't touched this one? Anyone? Anyone?
Perhaps the main reason for that is the Devs can't really do anything about all of this. It's PWE forcing this upon them and the players. What could the Devs comment here to make all of us feel better? "Sorry, we understand and will take your concerns to the powers that be?" would that make any difference, except for them perhaps being punished by PWE for "undermining business plans"?

I hate this as much as all of you do, but this is NOT the fault by Devs and I think perhaps not even Cryptic's, not this one.

Last edited by robinphoenixx; 07-16-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,091
# 350
07-16-2012, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinphoenixx View Post
Perhaps the main reason for that is the Devs can't really do anything about all of this. It's PWE forcing this upon them and the players. What could the Devs comment here to make all of us feel better? "Sorry, we understand and will take your concerns to the powers that be?" would that make any difference, except for them perhaps being punished by PWE for "undermining business plans"?

I hate this as much as all of you do, but this is NOT the fault by Devs and I think perhaps not even Cryptic's, not this one.
I actually understand fully...I just wish they would talk to us like I understand they used to.

Who's idea was it to sell to Perfect World anyway
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:38 AM.