Captain
# 31
07-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hravik View Post
Don't forget, fleet ships are single character unlocks only, not account wide.
And this...

So we pay just as much money to get the Fleet ships, do more work to get them, and they are "Character only". Atleast the C-Store ships are account wide (for now)
Career Officer
# 32
07-12-2012, 05:47 PM
I searched out a whole new fleet and left all my built up space in my private fleet bank because I wanted a new ship, now I feel like ive lost a lot of the drive.
------------------------------------------------------------------
cpt.william2

Captain
# 33
07-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Ya gotta love it. Used to be your choice was grind OR pay. Now its grind AND pay.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 34
07-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hravik View Post
Was that your Veteran reward or prior VA retrofit token? Those don't qualify, you have to have paid for the ship on the C-Store.
This is correct

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
# 35
07-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Don't forget that the Fleet Ship Modules are tradable so you may be able to find one on the exchange. And as always, you can sell Dilithium on the Dilithium Exchange for ZEN.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 36
07-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This is correct

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Well that settles it... I won't be getting any of the Fleet starships no matter how many Zen Tokens are required. Not gonna pay 20 bucks for something which is marginally better than C-Store ships, AND be inferior to such a degree that they are 1-time only (not account wide)
# 37
07-12-2012, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
Well that settles it... I won't be getting any of the Fleet starships no matter how many Zen Tokens are required. Not gonna pay 20 bucks for something which is marginally better than C-Store ships, AND be inferior to such a degree that they are 1-time only (not account wide)
Don't forget that the Fleet Ship Modules are tradable so you may be able to find one on the exchange. And as always, you can sell Dilithium on the Dilithium Exchange for ZEN.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Career Officer
# 38
07-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Might as well just fold this and the other thread together.
cpt.william2

Starfleet Veteran
# 39
07-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Which still requires tons of grind on top of tons of grind, not good enough.

And it still begs the question of why no Excelsior, Galaxy-X, and Gurumba when the price point is this high? The reason given for no fleet version was they didn't want to practically give away their abilities. That totally invalidates that premise.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91851990000&dateline=  1341951426

Last edited by hravik; 07-12-2012 at 06:09 PM.
Career Officer
# 40
07-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Of course, since it has massive value, it will be ridiculously expensive.

IE: Master keys (which are both less expensive and more common usage) are already nearly a million ec or more.
cpt.william2