Empire Veteran
Already not liking season 6, the KDF Academy Lore missions are broken. We can't use the consoles in the command bunker to complete the assignment. Typical it would be on the Klingon faction and not the Federation. Was this even tested before you irresponsibly decided to go live this quickly with season 6?

Not happy or impressed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Republic Veteran
# 2
07-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Agree., I just tried and nada. This is uncool.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
07-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Ditto for me, consoles for em don't work.
And I'm old, not dead.
If your're so smart how come you don't own everything?
Proud Member of Starfleet Elite Task Force & Klingon Elite Task Force for 4 yrs
Career Officer
# 4
07-13-2012, 05:33 AM
Same here. Same bug was found and REPORTED on Tribble. Not smart to go on with Season 6 with such a glaring bug still in the program.
Empire Veteran
# 5
07-13-2012, 07:49 AM
Oh if it was on the Federation side I suspect it would've been fixed. Also with the maintenance patch a number of hours ago you'd think it would have been fixed in that rather than the useless unimportant cosmetic fixes that were included instead.

I think Cryptic needs to get their priorities right, cosmetic should come last important issues that break the game should take priority.

Though I am preaching to the choir here, we all know this it's Cryptic that needs to listen, I tried to submit a support ticket and it said it was filed yet it magically disappeared, what a surprise.
Quote:
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Lieutenant
# 6
07-13-2012, 09:06 AM
Surprise its not working

"What are his rights in this century? Will there be a trial or shall I execute him?" - Worf
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
07-13-2012, 12:55 PM
This is pretty BS. And yeah if it was on the Fed side it would have been fixed long before this release. It is still not working today after the patch either. Thanks Cryptic.
And I'm old, not dead.
If your're so smart how come you don't own everything?
Proud Member of Starfleet Elite Task Force & Klingon Elite Task Force for 4 yrs
Ensign
Niether these standard missions that I have been running for the last 3 months now do not work.

Hope this gets fixed soon
Career Officer
# 9
07-14-2012, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haelis View Post
This is pretty BS. And yeah if it was on the Fed side it would have been fixed long before this release. It is still not working today after the patch either. Thanks Cryptic.
I agree.

Frankly, every single KDF character should be compensated 480 dilithium a day until this stupid bug is fixed! It does give the KDF faction a material disadvantage as players cannot get these missions done, or even dropped, and yet there has been no acknowledgement for it from Cryptic.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91865899000&type=sigpic&dateline=13413  71862
Empire Veteran
# 10
07-15-2012, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by queetz View Post
I agree.

Frankly, every single KDF character should be compensated 480 dilithium a day until this stupid bug is fixed! It does give the KDF faction a material disadvantage as players cannot get these missions done, or even dropped, and yet there has been no acknowledgement for it from Cryptic.
Nor there will be I suspect.

I do think we should be compensated for this, it's a disgrace. It just goes to show how lazy Cryptic is as well as having no sense of pride/joy in their work. I'm a 3D modder and modeller and I'd be ashamed if such a bug cropped up in my work, more so the fact that it was reported by beta testers before it went live.
Quote:
Quote: