Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
On the KDF side I've tried running two of the Starbase Dailies.

The first, inspect cadets/bekks, three of the bekks had issues with their uniforms, the other two were perfect. This stuck me at 3/5 inspected. So when they fell out, I attempted to get another 5 bekks to line up, and none would come. Result: Mission stuck at 3/5, uncompletable.

The second was the purser duty mission, hail 5 freighters and get them to drop of the specific stuff the starbase needs. Well this one was a fail from the start. The supply list given to my toon by the Officer of the Watch was blank. No way to proceed. Fail.

C'mon here cryptic. More QA please.
Lieutenant
# 2
07-13-2012, 12:01 AM
I have not been able to get any of the new daily mission on the KDF base to work. I tried on all 6 of my KDF characters. I have characters of all classes and none work. I did the ones on the Fed side with my 6 Fed characters with no problems whatsoever. So the KDF side gets borked again.
And I'm old, not dead.
If your're so smart how come you don't own everything?
Proud Member of Starfleet Elite Task Force & Klingon Elite Task Force for 4 yrs
Ensign
# 3
07-13-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradikitten View Post
On the KDF side I've tried running two of the Starbase Dailies.

The first, inspect cadets/bekks, three of the bekks had issues with their uniforms, the other two were perfect. This stuck me at 3/5 inspected. So when they fell out, I attempted to get another 5 bekks to line up, and none would come. Result: Mission stuck at 3/5, uncompletable.

The second was the purser duty mission, hail 5 freighters and get them to drop of the specific stuff the starbase needs. Well this one was a fail from the start. The supply list given to my toon by the Officer of the Watch was blank. No way to proceed. Fail.
I've encountered both these same issues on two different characters today.
Captain
# 4
07-14-2012, 12:18 AM
KDF Bugs? Of course, they dont care about us, remember?
Empire Veteran
# 5
07-14-2012, 06:55 PM
Had both of these too, bugged and reported.

Freighter manifest blank: ticket ID #1,364,913

Bekk Inspection stuck at 4/5: ticket ID #1,365,825

While I'm here, fix the lore daily pronto please, works fine for Feds, getting real tired of this whole red-headed stepchild thing.....
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
07-22-2012, 10:35 AM
Same here but I managed 4/5 and random correction of the 5th bekk does nothing. Previously experienced the freighter one too. I guess that it is possible to complete the bekk inspection on the RARE occasion all 5 are needing correction but how often will THAT happen. Ticket submitted and pigs fed awaiting take off instructions or a fix of this before season 7 (whichever comes first)
Captain
# 7
07-22-2012, 11:15 AM
Ask Brandon. They're "working on it."
All cloaks should be canon.