Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 111
07-20-2012, 06:44 AM
Cryptic do know about the issue. I submitted a ticket after a number of people in my fleet started to mention this and the PWE support team got back to say the devs are looking into this. All we can do is remain paitent and let the devs fix it.
Captain
# 112
07-20-2012, 07:04 AM
It wouldn't be so bad if they at least kept us updated.

A simple "we've found the cause, now searching for a solution thats dosen't cause more bugs" On any issues, (maybe in a huge dev inly sticky somwhere), would be helpful. It would stop the feelings of "no work being done". However un-true that is.
Lt. Commander
# 113
07-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Any update about not being able to search by all?
Career Officer
# 114
07-20-2012, 02:30 PM
The exchange is a mess, has been repeatedly through the years, and just gets worse. It's long overdue for a serious overhaul, starting with the search engine.
Ensign
# 115
07-20-2012, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchulito007 View Post
mattjohnsonva-
well said, people think that just because something works for them that everyone else is wrong but they are right, .... Mikewendell get a life!!!
Exactly, im experiencing the same issues with the exchange. AS always crypitc is more worried about making money above all else. We can go weeks/months without a fix for a glaring bug. But they will make sure a new Zen store item will be released in time.

ive submitted bug reports that obviously go unread or ignored. But i bet if i was having trouble buying something from Zen store id get a response/fix in less then 20 mins.

i am on temp. Leave status till Cryptic gets around to fixing some of these glaring bugs.

Last edited by dnaangel55; 07-20-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Captain
# 116
07-20-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
This has actually been a known issue for about 5-6 months. And yes if you haven;t been doing the workaround all that time, you've been missing out.

You have to select the rarity as well as the department (or whatever it;s called) along the left hand side as part of the search to see the most current list.

if you drop exchange into the forum search, you should see dozens of threads covering this.

As to why it hasn;t been fixed yet I can;t answer that. I will point out again though that this is a known bug and has been for months. It's just gotten worse recently. You can judge yourself about that.
I approve of this post because its the only one that sounds drug free.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.
Lt. Commander
# 117
07-20-2012, 04:09 PM
I just put up 20 items on the Exchange, but none of them showed up. Waited an hour, but still nothing. If they're not showing up, then nobody is buying them, and I cannot make credits. Yes, I'm searching by category and color.
Career Officer
# 118
07-20-2012, 04:26 PM
My items are not showing up in the exchange and I am unable to purchase items off the exchange. This needs to be fixed now. Along with all the other bugs that were caused when you move the game to PWE servers. How do you expect us to play this game if its bugged out. I'll buy a key to fix the bugs. Were are those Keys at?
Ensign
# 119 To mike wendell
07-20-2012, 10:02 PM
I've noticed you posting this response on multiple threads regarding this issue. Regardless of your point of view (even though your recommendations do not work) the star trek online economy and therefore the game is in very serious jeopardy. No recommended workarounds you have suggested work, i am not able to see the items that i have posted. Even when i do search for items such as the fleet module it only shows one page of them. I am not able to purchase duty officers and i have friends that have lost money in the exchange by not receiving energy credits from sold items. The workarounds of which you speak may have worked for a previous bug but the exchange is far more broken now since the release of the tholian boxes. I have to ask, are you even playing the game? Or are you just here to try to downplay the very serious issues that are going to be this games demise. The devs care more about releasing tholian lock boxes than fixing this issue. Its time to wake up and rally some new life in this game. And stop letting ******* with pictures of Q out of character tell me and everyone else what is acceptable for gameplay in sto.
Ensign
# 120
07-20-2012, 10:02 PM
I've noticed you posting this response on multiple threads regarding this issue. Regardless of your point of view (even though your recommendations do not work) the star trek online economy and therefore the game is in very serious jeopardy. No recommended workarounds you have suggested work, i am not able to see the items that i have posted. Even when i do search for items such as the fleet module it only shows one page of them. I am not able to purchase duty officers and i have friends that have lost money in the exchange by not receiving energy credits from sold items. The workarounds of which you speak may have worked for a previous bug but the exchange is far more broken now since the release of the tholian boxes. I have to ask, are you even playing the game? Or are you just here to try to downplay the very serious issues that are going to be this games demise. The devs care more about releasing tholian lock boxes than fixing this issue. Its time to wake up and rally some new life in this game. And stop letting ******* with pictures of Q out of character tell me and everyone else what is acceptable for gameplay in sto.