Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 131
07-22-2012, 11:12 AM
Look like we have to wait till Thursday to MAYBE get a fix...sad

I bet if it was a bug with their lockboxes, server would go down for an hour to make sure there is a fix.
Ensign
# 132
07-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Season 6 is indeed a very sad example of a halfborn expansion. It is ready for test servers, but public server? Definitely not. It was launched as soon as it was halfway ready for grabbing real cash. It's no surprise that Cryptic is taking care of the lock boxes and ship modules in the 1st place. Honestly, I know no other online RPG with such a variety of major bugs existing after 2 weeks since the release day. How was it, once again... Fascinating. In a bad way tho.

Concerning the exchange problem... there is a way to make your life more comfortable even with a broken one. You don't need to set filters. All you need to do is to go directly to the classification you'd like to browse. If you'd like to buy consumables, go to "personal devices" or "ship devices", for example. When you're browsing the right category everything existing appears there. Even the posts you do not see through the global search.
Career Officer
# 133
07-23-2012, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vongraven View Post

Concerning the exchange problem... there is a way to make your life more comfortable even with a broken one. You don't need to set filters. All you need to do is to go directly to the classification you'd like to browse. If you'd like to buy consumables, go to "personal devices" or "ship devices", for example. When you're browsing the right category everything existing appears there. Even the posts you do not see through the global search.
Nope, this only works for some items, not everything. E.G. If I list a fleet module it cannot be seen, if I list Aegis sets I craft (no longer until fixed) they cannot be seen. Some things for some people sometimes. Totally FUBAR
Career Officer
# 134
07-23-2012, 08:11 AM
more than a week and still bugged.

Great job.
Ensign
# 135
07-23-2012, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjohnsonva View Post
Nope, this only works for some items, not everything. E.G. If I list a fleet module it cannot be seen, if I list Aegis sets I craft (no longer until fixed) they cannot be seen. Some things for some people sometimes. Totally FUBAR
I've just checked out the ship modules and aegis sets and I can browse them all. Take a look at the tabs I've clicked and try the same: http://s50.radikal.ru/i128/1207/11/e2548a7ac11e.jpg Just be sure you'll go to the "data samples" tab, cuz if you'll browse the "all" section, you'll see this: http://s019.radikal.ru/i635/1207/5c/126fbf91c2a5.jpg So I doubt you'll see your recent post while browsing "all".

Concerning aegis... There are really few of them and I don't know the prices for them. So you can compare yourself: http://s15.radikal.ru/i188/1207/ea/aac309349c51.jpg
Career Officer
# 136 really? still?
07-23-2012, 03:25 PM
retract....lol

ok retracted all of what i post previous, however, in a basic search the items still do not show up...please get this fixed...
was sir_james_of_cadiz on cryptics forums...did not get to keep the name

Last edited by keepcalmchiveon; 07-23-2012 at 03:30 PM. Reason: ugh....dbl edit...
Republic Veteran
# 137
07-24-2012, 08:24 AM
Anyone know how to search for Fleet Credit Boosters? Mostly I think it can't be searched ... but I could be wrong.
Career Officer
# 138
07-24-2012, 09:03 AM
still broke and i cant see my listings on the exchange...

i have done over priced from what i can search and under priced - and to no avail.

i would like to sell some stuff, but it seems since it is broken for some people that i am not able to get my items listed for anyone to see in a search.

i see others (identical items) when i do a search, but mine do not show up.

FIX THIS

at least respond in kind to this thread that you all give a crap and are making strides in getting it fixed. you all seem to ignore this thread.

so while others get to have their items posted and noticed on the search, others do not. so those people are more likely to get a sale verses others.

FIX IT
was sir_james_of_cadiz on cryptics forums...did not get to keep the name

Captain
# 139
07-24-2012, 07:23 PM
This is probably the most severe problem in the game, that I've seen, and the lack of acknowledgement by the devs of the problem is quite disappointing. This is a HUGE detractor, functionality-wise.
Lt. Commander
# 140
07-24-2012, 09:13 PM
The devs have acknowledged the problem. What they haven't done, yet, is tell us if they have any clue as to when it might get fixed, or even if they understand why it's happening.