Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 21
07-13-2012, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
That is a bug. It's just an old bug and will probably never be fixed. The new bug actually makes purchasing items impossible. I will see many items for sale, but will get a message that says "unable to purchase item at this time." It happened on over half the items I tried to buy and seemed completely random on which items I could and could not buy.
Ah so we do have gremlins,
have not been in contact with them,
hopefully they will be eradicated shortly
Ensign
# 22
07-13-2012, 12:20 PM
I cant select items to but they show up but i can not highlight them to buy.
Commander
# 23
07-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Does anyone have an answer to this? I've tried soft log / hard log and neither worked for me. If anyone has found a workaround, could you please post it here?

*Edit:
Nvm, I should've just gone to where I was supposed to be in the first place. My bad.

A proud member of Sinfully Sexy. Join us.

Last edited by bumperthumper; 07-13-2012 at 01:06 PM.
Lieutenant
# 24
07-13-2012, 01:08 PM
I think all exisiting sales prior to the update are corrupted and you can't buy them. However sales placed on the exchange since the update are purchaseable (I have bought several items after going down the list). Unless the developers fix the issue, the exchange is going to take some time to fully work as the flawed sales expire and are removed.
Ensign
# 25
07-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Since season 6 update I haven't been able to sell or buy anything. When I put an item on market (for 1 EC or 1 mil. EC to find it easyer if posted) on the refreshed list all stays the same...without my item on list...and not some random items ...ALL ITEMS.
So no selling means no buying etc.
My bank is now full because I have no idea what is going on with prices...are they real or not.
So I guess that it is a BIG bug...not to be neglected and sorted out in few days...sort it out NOW...thousands of players must have similar or same isues...so do the math.
Captain
# 26
07-13-2012, 01:30 PM

Same problem here, i'm glad to know that is a recognized problem!

Now fix this quickly guys, quickly
Career Officer
# 27
07-13-2012, 02:23 PM
Anyone Seen/Heard from any DEV's on when this issue (Exchange not working) is going to hopefully be resolved?
Tieberion, Captain of the USS Excalibur NX-97000-B

www.ADFleet.org
Survivor of Romulus
# 28
07-13-2012, 03:47 PM
Biggest problem of course is that White quality duty officers are going to vanish entirely within a few days

and there is no way to get more (the recruitment missions never work)
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-13-2012, 03:51 PM
It seems the whole exchanged is in some way bugged. You can do some transactions but not all. The results you get are much fewer than used to be. Nothing is selling because so few can actually buy even if they want to.

Last edited by wilsonfrontier; 07-13-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Captain
# 30
07-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Also, its seems KDF and FED duty officers are indistinguishable now. The border of their portraits used to be the color of their quality on the bottom (white, green, blue, purple) and fade to either blue or red at the top to indicate which faction they are on. Now there is no fade and the border is entirely the color of their quality. How exactly are we supposed to tell them apart while searching the exchange?