Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 81 Thanks
07-17-2012, 04:18 AM
Thank you for the work-around hints.

I'm just a bit surprised -- More than twelve hours after my last post, and the same two Lock Box Keys are listed at 900k EC -- which, of course, aren't there. They just haven't been removed from the active sale listing.
Captain
# 82
07-17-2012, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrataxx View Post
I put a ticket but no response.
This is actually a well known bug that has just gotten worse. If you search the forums for exchange you should see lots of discussion about it. You have to select the rarity as well as the department along the left hand side to see a current list.

But buying and selling is working fine. I made about 190million yesterday
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Rihannsu
# 83 Exchange still borked?
07-17-2012, 07:25 AM
Has the bug with the Exchange listings been fixed? Is it safe to shop again?
Lt. Commander
# 84
07-17-2012, 07:30 AM
Its better, but there are still a few unbuyable items around.
It looks to me like its all the things that were on there pre-season 6, as they all expire the problem should disappear.

Why they didn't simply expire everything when the launched S6 I don't know.

Hope your not planning on buying White Doffs . . . price is ridiculous.
Lt. Commander
# 85
07-17-2012, 11:52 AM
i think there are two issues at once here. some items are not leaving the exchange when sold so when we see that item for 20k that should be 200k we get excited then upset when we cant buy it because somebody else has already and it has not left the exchange.

the other issues i see are on the other side with items not showing up to me it seems that the attribute tags in many items are wrong. i had this issue on tribble and reported it then but i guess it slipped through the cracks. you can only search an ev suit if you select armor and rarity. if you leave either out the search will not yield any results. you can only properly search special requisition packs if you select reward packs.

i know that some may not see exchange as a priority, but for those of us who watch it like a lonely housewife watches magic mike while stroking our... lobes it is a vital part of the game.
Career Officer
# 86
07-17-2012, 02:10 PM
this needs to be fixed i got same issues wish they restart the server maybe it fix it self
Lt. Commander
# 87 bad bad BAD! :(
07-17-2012, 02:11 PM
you guys have to fix this soon no one can sell anything "live" in here hardly and the whole exchange seems messed up, severe to those who "play" the exchange and play up to the minute, it is in TERRIBLE shape at the moment, please fix :(
Career Officer
# 88
07-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyman View Post

Hope your not planning on buying White Doffs . . . price is ridiculous.
and that has good reasons ... we need them for fleet projekts but it should be possible to get some for delitium not only green and better ones
Level 50 Cpts: W-T-Riker; Jadzia; Sharan; K'Dhan; T-W-Riker; T'Pok; Ehrehin; Shanara; Karana; Lukara
Subscribed For: 1200 Days 23-08-2013
Ensign
# 89
07-17-2012, 04:50 PM
The Exchange is broke.

Thought I'd throw in my two cents.
Career Officer
# 90 Exchange Broken?
07-19-2012, 08:32 AM
well at the time of this post a new version is hitting holodeck i just wanted to post on here that i think that the exchange is broken all together i have noticed that when i poast something up on the exchange then surch for it i can not find it