Career Officer
Between the Fleets "shut up wesley" and "starfleet dental" to know a few off the top nonstop sitting in stations ALL of them just spamming and devices that can Constantly.. no way to turn the Fkin effects off. The same people me and many others out there Consistantly Ignore, just run around still non stop Spamming these Extinguishers or whatever other effects they can think of. Spouting the most idiocies they can think of. Can we not put a Cooldown on these Effects or DISABLE them on non mission maps. I understand some of the devices were built for fun like the tribble launcher, flame thrower or that light show effect. But it is no longer amusing when it becomes offensive because you have to turn your game sound effects off. Try to tune the affects out. This isnt a one time thing. This is day in and day out on multiple stations. The worst Offender being Drozana, which sadly is going to become a more then ever popular station until people can get there banks, exchanges, mail working on the Starbases. IF there is an option to turn the effect off that I dont know of let me know. IF not, Can the countless tickets that me and other friends put in Actually be looked at. Fun affects are only fun when they are NOT being power abused. In your own Rules it states this is offensive and will be delt with. When the hell is it going to be delt with. How many times do people have to report the same players, The same Fleets Blatantly doing it non stop all hours of the day.
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/

Last edited by dariusmajere; 07-13-2012 at 12:11 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-12-2012, 11:53 PM
Someone from Subspace Radio stated: Stopped reading when they can't spell "effect."

Really? You should stop complaining. If you want to talk about abusing devices, talk about the abuse of Nerve Tonics.
Career Officer
# 3
07-13-2012, 12:02 AM
Last I checked Dance emotes didnt spray across your screen and make horrid noises.
Career Officer
# 4
07-13-2012, 12:03 AM
Agreed. Extinguishers and party poppers need to be nerfed or eliminated.

Now, this wouldn't be needed if a certain group of trolls didn't abuse their party popper privileges.
Commander
# 5
07-13-2012, 12:05 AM
What is this abuse of nerve tonics? I didn't even know that item was useful for anything outside of that one mission, lol.
Career Officer
# 6
07-13-2012, 12:10 AM
lol the tonic makes the female character do a different dance... Its absolutely quiet and if you never noticed it, it just shows how abusive and annoying it truly is lmao.
Career Officer
# 7
07-13-2012, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeballs View Post
Someone from Subspace Radio stated: Stopped reading when they can't spell "effect."

Really? You should stop complaining. If you want to talk about abusing devices, talk about the abuse of Nerve Tonics.
I am sure that person does very well as a English teacher as a career I would hope. If they are arrogant enough to stop reading because of a few misspelled words and not continue on with a paragraph. I would assume they don't play this game at all with how many language issues it has. Especially the patch notes.
Lieutenant
# 8
07-13-2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusmajere View Post
..."shut up wesley" ...
There is a fleet called "shut up wesley"? Ha. That's awesome!
- Al
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-13-2012, 12:39 AM
Indeed. They are fun guys to get to know
Empire Veteran
# 10
07-13-2012, 12:41 AM
Not to sound try I am having a go, but why not just change instances. I have both party poppers and don't use them, I know some abuse them and when it gets too much I just change instances. The great thing is also, I mainly play KDF and I've never had that abuse on Qo"Nos, the Academy or any KDF only area/planet/station, only on Drozana, DS9 and at Earth holdings where the Federation is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Closed Thread