Lt. Commander
# 11
07-13-2012, 12:43 AM
but no really dont hold back tell us how you feel....

are you finished?? good then lighten up! this is a game hence it implies fun. if we are having fun why be an old woman about it does it cause you real harm? do the party poppers poision you and make tiny cuts on your skin? NO they do not instead of ruining somebodys idea of fun if you dont like it change instances or leave and conduct your business elsewhere. better yet get out there and play the game instead of hanging around DS9 all night long. Go handle your needs at the academy it is more quiet and actually more convienent. If you lay with dogs you get fleas if you spend time in DS9 you get trolled its that simple.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-13-2012, 12:44 AM
your all welcome to unload your party poppers on my bridge if you need refuge from the haters
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-13-2012, 12:48 AM
I worked hard to get my party poppers and I'll be darned if anyone's gonna take them away!

Maybe the co-leader of sensual adversaries would understand that erotic dancing because of a TONIC would raise some concern to us casual gamers.

I don't appreciate walking into any social setting with someone using a nerve tonic and dancing like they're giving a lap dance. I see it everywhere! Drozana, Risa, Bajor, EVERYWHERE! If you're going to complain about people using a fire extinguisher, I'm going to complain about erotic behavior that isn't acceptable.

Do that stuff on your ship, not in public instances.
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
07-13-2012, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusmajere View Post
Said something.
Now I am laughing .... if your going to have a fake account for posting under as a goon fail and a real account you might want to change the avatar ? i mean really is it a requirement for goon fails to have a low IQ ?

Anyone reading this thread, the OP has no legitimate complaint he is simply a goon fail (who are pretending to be starfleet dental) who are among a group of players bullying and harassing people on drozanna and abusing devices for the sole reason of ruining the game for other people.

Im sure those out there who have played EVE online will have heard of the goons

I cant believe you posted under two accounts with the same avatar, oh man thanks for making me laugh !
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-13-2012, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pointedears View Post
Now I am laughing .... if your going to have a fake account for posting under as a goon fail and a real account you might want to change the avatar ?
AHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN Oh I'm sorry. That's grand.

You obviously don't pay attention to current events, do you?
Career Officer
# 16
07-13-2012, 12:52 AM
But think of all the people using older systems. Their poor graphics cards and CPU's can't handle all that extinguisher smoke!
Empire Veteran
# 17
07-13-2012, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeballs View Post
I don't appreciate walking into any social setting with someone using a nerve tonic and dancing like they're giving a lap dance. I see it everywhere! Drozana, Risa, Bajor, EVERYWHERE! If you're going to complain about people using a fire extinguisher, I'm going to complain about erotic behavior that isn't acceptable.

Do that stuff on your ship, not in public instances.
You're kidding me right? Have you ever watched the Original Series, you know the one with William Shatner in it or Enterprise with the Orion Slave Girls, have you been to the Red Light District on Qo'Nos? It's what Orion women do and should be an emote for them. If you want to complain about behaviour, what about those sickos who play the game and lay don under female characters looking up their skirts. Should they be nerfed so they can't lay down, maybe we could ban and remove them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-13-2012, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by onenonlydrock View Post
But think of all the people using older systems. Their poor graphics cards and CPU's can't handle all that extinguisher smoke!
What about that 20-man fleet queue? That is seriously something that will lag you.

Stop complaining about a stupid extinguisher and complain about something that will seriously lag you to crap.

That fleet queue definitely had me going at 15 fps for a while.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-13-2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
You're kidding me right? Have you ever watched the Original Series, you know the one with William Shatner in it or Enterprise with the Orion Slave Girls, have you been to the Red Light District on Qo'Nos? It's what Orion women do and should be an emote for them. If you want to complain about behaviour, what about those sickos who play the game and lay don under female characters looking up their skirts. Should they be nerfed so they can't lay down, maybe we could ban and remove them.
How about you do that dancing over at Qo'Nos and not Drozana? It's canon!

I say we just ban RPers. It's the ethical way to do things, am I right?
Career Officer
# 20
07-13-2012, 12:57 AM
Smoke and mist effects are harder to render.
Closed Thread