Career Officer
I postet this in a other Threat but i think we Klingons should talk about it too.

From the Klingon Point of View .... its a disaster...
1. NO KDF Fleet Ship can get under 4 moduls because none of them was a t5 (20 euro) ship
2. we paid 15 euro for the c store KDF Ships they come to the Fleet Ship System and we should pay 20 again to get the Fleet Version? and the only excuse is that they are no t5 c store ship? Are they Serious?
3. 20 euro for a none accountwide, none console ship is a big nogo but hey! They see that it works with much higher prices. Lockboxships are nonaccountwide too and mostly way over 30 euros (have a 280 euro jem hadar) so we see the new way of STO.
Where is my Fleet Brel or Siege Destroyer? where i only need 1 modul? Feds got Intrepit, Defiant, Galaxy, Akira, Nebula and hey the OP Armitage...
Letz hope thats upcoming ships are not Fleetships ... i dont pay for non accountwide ships anymore after my Jem hadar disaster.

Maybe a revamp(after start lol) of the discount would help:
They want to sell a t5 ship for 25 euro (20 ground version 5 upgrade)
So they can make a 15 euro ship upgradeable for 10 euro (15 + 10 = 25) for ships u already have. Its still a high price but way smoother to take ...

Last edited by degalusmedivan; 08-11-2012 at 02:10 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
07-13-2012, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by degalusmedivan View Post
I postet this in a other Threat but i think we Klingons should talk about it too.

From the Klingon Point of View .... its a disaster...
1. NO KDF Fleet Ship can get under 4 moduls because none of them was a t5 (20 euro) ship
2. we paid 16 euro for the c store KDF Ships they come to the Fleet Ship System and we should pay 20 again to get the Fleet Version? and the only excuse is that they are no t5 c store ship? Are they Serious?
3. 20 euro for a none accountwide, none console ship is a big nogo but hey! They see that it works with much higher prices. Lockboxships are nonaccountwide too and mostly way over 30 euros (have a 280 euro jem hadar) so we see the new way of STO.
Where is my Fleet Brel or Siege Destroyer? where i only need 1 modul? Feds got Intrepit, Defiant, Galaxy, Akira, and hey the OP Armitage...
Letz hope thats upcoming ships are not Fleetships ... i dont pay for non accountwide ships anymore after my Jem hadar disaster.

Maybe a revamp(after start lol) of the discount would help:
They want to sell a t5 ship for 25 euro (20 ground version 5 upgrade)
So they can make a 16 euro ship upgradeable for 10 euro (16 + 10 = 26) for ships u already have. Its still a high price but way smoother to take ...
just dont buy them then if no ones buys em the prices will drop win win.

ps. where is my kar'fi fleet/retro ship
Career Officer
# 3
07-13-2012, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog0000doom View Post
just dont buy them then if no ones buys em the prices will drop win win.

ps. where is my kar'fi fleet/retro ship
Good idea in principle, but since the majority of the playerbase don't visit the forums there will undoubtedly be plenty of people who will fork out the dough for the ships when they finally get access to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Empire Veteran
# 4
07-13-2012, 02:15 AM
Fleet ships are a waste of time, a waste of money and are a massive rip off to cryptic customers. I'd rather buy a lock-box ship off the exchange than buy a fleet ship. I'd never thought I would say this, bring on the next lock-box ship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Captain
# 5
07-13-2012, 10:01 AM
^^ I agree. We got shafted pretty bad, as usual. The Feds have plenty of options, but we are forced to buy the special item.
Captain
# 6
07-13-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
Fleet ships are a waste of time, a waste of money and are a massive rip off to cryptic customers. I'd rather buy a lock-box ship off the exchange than buy a fleet ship. I'd never thought I would say this, bring on the next lock-box ship.
Be careful of what you're asking for. Alot of bad precedence has been set in the last few months, and Season 6 is the real kicker now.
Captain
# 7
07-13-2012, 01:44 PM
I could've sworn I saw a fleet garumba refit in the shipyard, and at 4 refit tokens wasn't a bad deal.

Still lookin at the fleet Qin, but the Somraw is almost it's equal now but twice the refit tokens. Gonna buy a couple refit tokens but will probably live with my current Qin unless something DRASTIC come out of the ship pipeline.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $27 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
# 8
07-13-2012, 03:32 PM
The Fleet Ship Module is tradable, so you don't have to pay real money for any of them. Since the EC Exchange is a bit borked right now, you have to search under 'Data Samples' to find them (~10 Mil each currently, but I'm sure that'll drop).
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
07-15-2012, 01:35 AM
I have noticed if you own a C-Store ship it only needs 1 Fleet thingy.

And since the two ships I fly are the Garumba and Qin, I think I won't be buying any. I have plans for a Kar'fi and it might be possible to use the Tor'kaht as DPS Cruiser (I have a Vor'Cha that's more for my amusement than serious play).
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Captain
# 10
07-15-2012, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dknight0001 View Post
I have noticed if you own a C-Store ship it only needs 1 Fleet thingy.
Just to clarify, You only need 1 fleet module if you're buying a fleet ship you already own a C-Store Tier 5 version.

And for now, as the OP stated, there are no fleet ships that would have a Tier 5 C-Store counterpart on the KDF side. So they'll all require 4 fleet modules.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!