Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 1 Season Six Bugs - Big Problems
07-13-2012, 01:39 AM
The exchange isn't listing items added after season six went live.

The events tab in the fleet window doesn't list any events.

The map selector drop down in the PVP challenge screen instantly closes and makes it impossible to select any map aside from Assimilated Cruiser. (problem still exists from tribble)

Sometimes on beaming in the fleet starbase it will spawn you under the map, beaming out and back in can result in the same thing happening over and over again. (problem still exists from tribble)

The leaderboad in the fleet holdings tab still lists characters that have left the fleet. (problem still exists from tribble)

PLEASE FIX THESE SOON

Last edited by ztrl1; 07-13-2012 at 02:19 AM.
Captain
# 2
07-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrl1 View Post
Same here guys, ufffff

Please, fix this absolutely!
Lieutenant
# 3
07-13-2012, 03:50 PM
Here's another one: "Unable to make this purchase. Please try again later." How about waiting three flipping hours to make the same purchase, on the same item, and it STILL comes up? Yeah, real nice.
A map of known space, circa 2405 <--- Note where Iconia is. It's nowhere near Starbase 39.
Ensign
# 4
07-13-2012, 04:03 PM
Yeah... I've been waiting for like a day for "Unable to make Purchase" error to be cleared.

What the heck guys?? Can't you get it together??

How can you guys break stuff that shouldn't be affected by Season 6?
Cryptic Studios Team
# 5
07-13-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrl1 View Post

The events tab in the fleet window doesn't list any events.

The map selector drop down in the PVP challenge screen instantly closes and makes it impossible to select any map aside from Assimilated Cruiser. (problem still exists from tribble)

Sometimes on beaming in the fleet starbase it will spawn you under the map, beaming out and back in can result in the same thing happening over and over again. (problem still exists from tribble)

The leaderboad in the fleet holdings tab still lists characters that have left the fleet. (problem still exists from tribble)

PLEASE FIX THESE SOON
We are working on the exchange issue and will be fixing it very soon, as well as the PVP dropdown box.

People who leave the fleet will remain on the leaderboard. We may revisit this in the future.

Can you give some more information about fleet events and falling out of the map? Are you part of a large fleet? That may help in determining the problem.

Thanks!
Captain
# 6
07-13-2012, 04:56 PM
If this becomes a sort of semi-official list, let me add stuff:
  • KDF lore mission bugged- consoles aren't interactible with (they're also fairly immaterial, you can stand in the middle of them).
  • My camera keeps setting to a close view of my ship every time I beam to it from a ground map. If there's a new setting to avoid this, please do tell.

Also the minimap + and - buttons don't work on Qo'nos First city map.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Empire Veteran
# 7
07-13-2012, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farktoid5000 View Post
We are working on the exchange issue and will be fixing it very soon, as well as the PVP dropdown box.

People who leave the fleet will remain on the leaderboard. We may revisit this in the future.

Can you give some more information about fleet events and falling out of the map? Are you part of a large fleet? That may help in determining the problem.

Thanks!
are you saying the pvp button could go back on the hud? and out of the drop down(of shame)? that would be awesome! there is that dilithium store button in your inventory now, under the refine button so its not needed on the hud anymore imo.

seen here-
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...914685D2C8A07/

also randomly after i die or enter the map, my kdf character sees the fed hud, not the kdf hud. this corrects itself when i die or change maps though.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...3985C12D3EB3B/
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
07-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Transphasic bombs have no impact on baddies in any of the new missions.

It takes two clicks on your toon to change costume, the first time kind of blinks out.

When trying to change an instance, you first change into a random instance and then get the drop down menu to change again.
STOP THE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Captain
# 9
07-13-2012, 06:14 PM
I;d rather have the leaderboard remain as is. Those folks did contribute and if you;re using some sort of payment system like some fleets are, removing those players would make it hard for them to receive credit.

Maybe a mark of some sort would be a better idea?....
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Rihannsu
# 10
07-13-2012, 06:19 PM
chase camera setting is broken in space always resets to free

the screen wide messages about someone receiveing something are back, the optinos setting to turn this off has dissapeared pls bring it back
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013