Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 11
07-13-2012, 06:32 PM
PvE queuing is messed up. In some cases when you highlight a new fleet "Event" and queue a group, you get mis-queued for an elite STF. To top it off, if you leave and regroup, people will have the leaver penalty.

Now this WAS also on Tribble and has also been happening since Season 6 hit Tribble.

You guys are letting too many of these bugs slip through even when you are told bout them.
Captain
# 12
07-14-2012, 12:17 AM
When completing a mission and turning it in, there is a 50/50 chance of it lagging a bit. I completed hearts and minds, and got the accolade and title halfway into my next mission.

When a mission is complete and you turn it in, the mission is still listed in the contact window, traces back to the 50/30 chance of the post-mission lag.
Career Officer
# 13
07-14-2012, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farktoid5000 View Post
We are working on the exchange issue and will be fixing it very soon, as well as the PVP dropdown box.
Thank you so much.

Quote:
People who leave the fleet will remain on the leaderboard. We may revisit this in the future.
I don't think this is a very good idea at all it's going to make the board very hard to read and keep track of after a while. This whole thing should have been taken out because it's only going to cause the fleet leaders a lot of headaches. We at least need to be able to keep track of who's donated what like with the fleet banks.

Quote:
Can you give some more information about fleet events and falling out of the map? Are you part of a large fleet? That may help in determining the problem.
Fleet events:
The fleet events tab in the fleet window lists none of the events that we had scheduled. Before season six and after. Its just a black screen.

Beaming in under map:
This was happening on Tribble and we had about 18 people total in our Tribble fleet. The problem still exists on holodeck after season six went live and our hdeck fleet has about 150 people in it. I don't think it has anything to do with the size of the fleet because we never had more than 10 players on the base at one time. Also the walls of the turbolift is very dangerous, I got Han Solo'd into the wall and had a hell of a time getting out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by commodoreshrvk View Post
PvE queuing is messed up. In some cases when you highlight a new fleet "Event" and queue a group, you get mis-queued for an elite STF. To top it off, if you leave and regroup, people will have the leaver penalty.

Now this WAS also on Tribble and has also been happening since Season 6 hit Tribble.

You guys are letting too many of these bugs slip through even when you are told bout them.
Also in some PvE queues if you have a team of 5 one of the players will randomly be expelled after everyone has clicked engage and the timer counts down to 0, and then will be replaced by a random player...

Quote:
Originally Posted by commodoreshrvk View Post
Couldn't agree more :|

-------------
PS: The "Customize Your Ship NPC" on K7 has a clothing tailor icon above his head.
PPS: Why is there no fishtank in the ready room? This is blasphemy.

Last edited by ztrl1; 07-14-2012 at 12:38 AM.
Captain
# 14
07-14-2012, 12:26 AM
Refreshing the doff mission list lags for me after starting a mission. The same happens for the episodes but not to the degree of the doff missions.
# 15
07-14-2012, 05:11 AM
Also on the party member list if someone in your party moves to another map it displays their officer type as tactical even if they're a science or engineer. (still exists from tribble)

And a newly discovered bug is that fleets are no longer listed in the friends list

Last edited by ztrl1; 07-14-2012 at 05:30 AM.
Ensign
# 16
07-14-2012, 09:00 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this but if you're talking about season 6 bugs here is one.

When I played on tribble last weekend every time I went to Memery Alpha as soon as I ran into the second hall from the transporter pad the game crashed and I filed a report on it when I got it to happen over and over.

It did not happen on the holodeck at that time but now that all the data from tribble is now on the holodeck the same thing happened to me last night. I go to Memery Alpha and ran from the transporter pad and a couple of secs after being in the second hallway the game crashed and the crash reporter popped up on my screen.

I made another bug report about it last night but I did not write down the ticket number.
Career Officer
# 17
07-14-2012, 09:46 AM
On completing a DOFF mission, you have to wait 10-15 seconds for it to clear, seems like a memory leak issue creating lag.

Last night I was doing the easy "blow up the consoles" Tholian Mission and after five I had no option to blow up others. This issue was also present on Tribble.
Ensign
# 18
07-14-2012, 10:07 AM
i have some bugs too
my game crashes everytime i try anything
it crashes if i try to beam on a planet
it crashes when i want to do anything with DOFF and so on
Lieutenant
# 19
07-14-2012, 12:36 PM
If this is becoming a collection place:

the "fire all mines" and "fire all Phasers + Torps" commands do not work, and the "fire all torpedoes" command is firing mines as well as torpedoes.

Bassiclly any ship using both mins and torps is unplayable right now.
Career Officer
# 20
07-14-2012, 01:03 PM
So after this most recent stability fix (July 14th) I myself have had the game crash on me. I've seen a few others in my fleet that this has happened too as well.