Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 21
07-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Well this should probably go here because it was never fixed for explore missions and is more evident now than ever:

Some dual wielding MOBs have overtly insane DPS and can wipe entire groups.

This is an old bug we have been complaining about for a long time but now in missions like Colony Defense and Starbase Incursion are strikingly evident.
Ensign
# 22
07-14-2012, 04:34 PM
Unable to complete either Lore of the Empire or Learning Lore of the Empire. Neither console allow access to complete missions. This has been happening since S6 release and only to the Character that eas copied to Tribble.

Please fix.
Captain
# 23
07-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Ground Camera.

Set to "Free" and "On move", but insists on re-centering even when I'm not moving.

Note --- it doesn't start misbehaving right away, but after some indeterminate amount of time.

Last edited by beezle23; 07-14-2012 at 05:43 PM.
Captain
# 24
07-14-2012, 05:42 PM
-doublepost-
# 25
07-14-2012, 07:26 PM
In Federation Blockade it says fleet marks will increase for every transport you save.

Well as it was on Tribble you only get one per transport (pretty stingy) and it does not increase for each additional transport you save as the text would allude to.

Again, this was mentioned when this was on Tribble.

Is it one per transport (i.e. yes it does increase up to 24) or does it scale? Either the text needs to be reworded to be less ambiguous and clearer or this is a bug.

In addition, given you are in combat most of the time and cannot zip around all over the place, many transports are blown up before you even have a chance to get to them. I have done this many many times over the last few days and quite honestly it is no fun to just get clear of combat, hit full impulse only to have the transport blown up just before you get there.

Making things difficult is completely different from having no chance at completing them. I am all for difficult so long as I have a chance.
Captain
# 26
07-14-2012, 07:30 PM
since S6 the fighters don't show a hud on them so I can't tell if there gone or not please fix this
Empire Veteran
# 27
07-14-2012, 07:33 PM
Making sure these bugs are seen here, just in case:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=311841
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=311961

(The threads have the full details, but the tl;dr versions is, in order: Space Target Lock Randomly Unlocks and Minefield mission Spawn Location Bug)

Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralq1732 View Post
since S6 the fighters don't show a hud on them so I can't tell if there gone or not please fix this
That's not a bug, it's a change in the default options. The new default is that fighters/mines will only show their HUD if they're targeted... you can change this in the Options menu though, so that it's always visible, or one of the other options.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.

Last edited by trek21; 07-15-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Captain
# 28
07-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralq1732 View Post
I believe it's the "Show Miscallaneous Damage Floaters" option under HUD.
# 29
07-14-2012, 08:26 PM
Encountered almost every one of the bugs mentioned above. In terms of frustration they come in this order:

1. Exchange is basically screwed up totally
2. Setting a time of 8pm GMT for example actually sets it 8hrs earlier, the clock on the event is set to Pacific time it seems
3. All previous fleet events GONE!!!!
4. New fleet events people cannot accept, the reason being something about the timing is wrong which makes no sense whatsoever.
5. PvP Map selector does not work, private challenges, assuming you are lucky enough to even get the challenge box, are impossible now, everyone has to go to Kerrat
6. Fleet events have no owner
7. HuD screens for KDF changing colour to FED HuD colours, then randomly switching back
8. People being kicked from private fleet actions once start is clicked
9. Bridge officer invite, you used to be able to type the first 3 letters of a handle and get a list of suggestions, now that no longer appears so you must write the entire handle
10. Cameras in space switching to free from chase or follow target
11. Space bar not firing all weapons if mines are employed
12. Some people reporting poor audio although mine is fine.
13. Game crashes out when leaving transported in memory Alpha and passing into hallway

Probably more but it's late and I'm tired.

Love the content Cryptic but am astonished at the amount and severity of the bugs discovered so far
Empire Veteran
# 30
07-14-2012, 11:26 PM
So I was playing my fairly-new Science character on STO, going through the Romulan missions, when during my battle with 3 Bird's-of-Prey...

I saw one of them target and hit one of their own ships with a Heavy Plasma Torpedo.

The first time I lol'd. The second time I knew it was a bug.

Note: they never target each other with their beam weapons, only Heavy Plasma Torpedoes. And only rarely at that (the usual target is me, as should be)
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.