Ensign
# 1 Please, help :c
07-13-2012, 05:45 AM
Hello dear readers.. Today i completed the tutorial, and i was about to enter the station. And suddenly, i get some sort of fatal error message. Now i cant even enter the game, because its stuck in starting screen and says patching. Same thing with CO. I think its not because of my computer, since i have pretty good one :3 Anyways, i really, really need help in this
Captain
# 2
07-13-2012, 05:54 AM
Please try the force verify option found at the bottom of this thread:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=249201

(First walkthru I could find on it)
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Ensign
# 3 -
07-13-2012, 12:58 PM
Thank you for your reply, but that doesnt seem to work. It just get stuck to the Patching, without adding the dots and stuff..

E: And it looks like that threat is only about mismatch thingies. And i have no idea about those

E2: Ooooh, could this error be because of so many folks in the area, and it lags it down ? It says something about animations in the end of that fatal error msg. Reinstalling ATM

E3: Well... this is so... fawked up. Now i got the loading screen up again, and its still stuck at Patching . . . :/ I actually subscripted to the game already, and it seems to be waste of my money :c

Last edited by rulpe; 07-13-2012 at 05:03 PM.
Lieutenant
# 4
07-14-2012, 07:43 AM
have patience the servers are at capacity i had the same problem,defragged sto using gamebooster v.3
Ensign
# 5
07-14-2012, 09:07 AM
i have a similar problem
i kill the process in the taskmanager and start STO again, after that it starts normally