Ensign
# 1 Problem
07-13-2012, 07:47 AM
Not sure if this is the place for this. But I cant get my launcher to work. It enters patching phase then just sits. I let it sit for half an hour and nothing. Are the servers even up? I only ask because I got booted just suddenly like the game crashed and now cant get back on. Here I thought I could try out this star base thing on my day off. Please somebody know whats going on. I could to pass the time watch tv but you dont have to be smart to know nothing is on at this time. Unless news and judge shows are your thing.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-13-2012, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asteroth View Post
Not sure if this is the place for this. But I cant get my launcher to work. It enters patching phase then just sits. I let it sit for half an hour and nothing. Are the servers even up? I only ask because I got booted just suddenly like the game crashed and now cant get back on. Here I thought I could try out this star base thing on my day off. Please somebody know whats going on. I could to pass the time watch tv but you dont have to be smart to know nothing is on at this time. Unless news and judge shows are your thing.
Cant tell you if the server is up or not, but whenever I get stuck on the Patching message, just click the Holodeck or Tribble button one more time and it will advance to either getting the patch, or to highlighting the "ENGAGE" button.
Ensign
# 3
07-13-2012, 07:57 AM
How do you get a holodeck button or what not. I dont see any thing like that on my launcher.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
07-13-2012, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asteroth View Post
How do you get a holodeck button or what not. I dont see any thing like that on my launcher.
Hmm, there should be a button in the lower left of the launcher marked "HOLODECK".

Now that I think about it, you might only get the button if you play on Tribble, too.

Anyone confirm that?
Captain
# 5
07-13-2012, 11:29 AM
I never saw any button until I downloaded the tribble files.

99.9% sure that the poster is on holodeck if they're not seeing any buttons.

Next time you start the launcher, go into the options menu and check the force verify. May have a corrupted file in there.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining