Lt. Commander
# 11
07-14-2012, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfmudd View Post
The fact that it no longer automatically changes from "fill slots" to "start assignment" is a somewhat annoying change.
I can't say "somewhat"... I say it is super annoying. I have only three char's and it takes a lot more time to get them done, and I can imagine how it is when you have 6 or more.

I hate it
Rihannsu
# 12
07-14-2012, 03:45 PM
If you're having issues with distinguishing between Fed and KDF doffs... just right click on the Doff before buying.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 13 My one request...
07-16-2012, 12:40 PM
There's a lot of clicking to find all the available missions... maybe have one place to see ALL the missions without checking with all the department heads/first office individually?

Maybe this exists? I am new as of last week.
v/r
"KWI75"
Rihannsu
# 14
07-16-2012, 05:23 PM
hehe.... nah.... the stuff got broken up because of how ridiculously long the merged list was.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Empire Veteran
# 15
07-16-2012, 08:02 PM
Seems like heavy lag when picking up doff assignments you have to wait like a minute in between picking up each one and also if you do it too fast you end up if you picked the same doff it does this thing where it will fail the pick up of all the recent missions you pick up due to the lag of the system.