Ensign
# 11 Join in the Fleet
07-24-2012, 01:33 AM
I'm really interested in joining and working on my application right now but there was one thing I need to know, is there a minimum level that a character would have to be to join because I would really like to start a fresh character to join the fleet with an RP with him all the way to max level
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
07-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silynthiro View Post
I'm really interested in joining and working on my application right now but there was one thing I need to know, is there a minimum level that a character would have to be to join because I would really like to start a fresh character to join the fleet with an RP with him all the way to max level
Hey there! Glad to hear you're considering the 26th!

The idea of running a character through the ranks is a good one. You'll want to apply for Starbase 381, though, as the task forces are for characters of command rank. The lowest I'd recommend is Cadet 4th-Year (but only if you have access to the Starfleet Academy uniform as that would be required fleet wear). Otherwise, Ensign is where to be.

That said, going from ensign to captain in-character would take many years. It's possible, with time-skips and like to make that happen, but it's very unlikely. I imagine you could see a character go from ensign to lieutenant in a reasonable real-world time and have it make sense in-character. Just something to keep in mind.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm here to help!
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
07-24-2012, 06:38 PM
Welcome to Lieutenant JG Praka Berel, Chief Charlie Scott, and Lt Commander Marcus Korr, to the 26th Fleet!

Starbase 381 is growing quickly! We've got a great bunch of characters calling Praetorian home!
Ensign
# 14
07-25-2012, 06:49 AM
Just wanted to chip in and tell everyone that the fleet has been a lot of fun so far. Our Starbase is a really active hub for the fleet, and a group of us had a blast (literally!) last night grinding some Fleet Marks to get the base to Tier 1.

As a suggestion, sometime this evening, the base will flip over to Tier 1, and it might be worth some kind of open house to people who are thinking about joining up, or would like to meet some of us on the Starbase crew!

All the best!
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
07-25-2012, 07:03 AM
Last couple of days has been a lot of fun. It's nice to be in a fleet with folks who know how to have a good time After grinding up our marks last night, we're expecting to hit T1 with the base this week. I'd like to support Chase's suggestion that we have friends and prospects over to celebrate with us!
Vice Admiral Corris Sprint (@sprint01)
Commanding Officer - 26th Fleet [RP]
Star Trek: Praetorian Official Website
Lieutenant
# 16
07-25-2012, 12:26 PM
If there is an open house I would love to swing by...been tossing around the idea of getting back into rp and a fleet.
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
07-25-2012, 01:52 PM
Hi there,

Really thinking about joining, but not sure how much of a asset I can be I just started playing about a month ago and already made it to Captain(37) and going for Rear Admiral low so I can open up to get another ship Sover/Exeter class. I'm still trying to catch on to all the lingo and acronym but if your group is willing to teach I willing to learn.

Capt Zab Judah
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
07-25-2012, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidraven26 View Post
If there is an open house I would love to swing by...been tossing around the idea of getting back into rp and a fleet.
Stay tuned. I think we'll be scheduling a big social event soon.
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
07-25-2012, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captzabjudah View Post
Hi there,

Really thinking about joining, but not sure how much of a asset I can be I just started playing about a month ago and already made it to Captain(37) and going for Rear Admiral low so I can open up to get another ship Sover/Exeter class. I'm still trying to catch on to all the lingo and acronym but if your group is willing to teach I willing to learn.

Capt Zab Judah
Always willing to teach. We have a couple of new STO players in the fleet already, and many of us are returning after being away from the game for different lengths of time.

Definitely give us a look!
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
07-30-2012, 07:25 PM
The 26th Fleet is proud to welcome Lieutenant JG Jordan Dixon and Commander Taulek to its ranks.

We're still growing every day and roleplay has been fantastic. We're still accepting applications from serious roleplayers who want an immersive experience. Check us out!