Empire Veteran
# 1 Marauder vet skin?
07-13-2012, 03:10 PM
Why didn't the marauder get the vet skin?
Empire Veteran
# 2
07-14-2012, 12:41 AM
Are the vet skins out? (I'm like 1 or 2 months after the first people get them, so I'm not sure when it is exactly)

But yeah, Orion Marauder no Fleet variant upgrade either. This ship never gets any love
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Bulwark, Voth Fighter. Favs - Fleet Corsair, Mogh, Bastion, Nicor, JHEC, JAS
Some others - Orion Marauder, Chel Grett, Guramba, Risian Corvette, Risian Cruiser
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-14-2012, 12:43 AM
The Marauder is the ugly older sister of the Dacoit and Corsair. There's no fleet version as we got the much prettier Corsair instead.
Having trouble with ground STFs? Looking for help?

Join the STFHelp channel
Commander
# 4
07-14-2012, 04:41 AM
My Varanus isn't capable of using the skin either; I think it's only for Klingon ships. The only reason I'm not complaining is that I'd never see it anyway, since my Varanus is a purple polaron people eater. I can't apply it to the Galor on the Fed side, either, but this also doesn't bother me, since I want it to look like a Galor.

So, from what I can tell, it only works on Federation and Klingon ships; no Gorn, Orion, Nausicaan, Catian, Cardassian, Vulcan, Ferengi, or Jem Hadar vessels. I'd at least like it to be applied to the ships that come from the member races of each faction, though, even if lockbox ships are excluded; considering that the skins seem to have been carefully patterned on each ship differently, I imagine this takes time, and is most likely already underway. Just a guess, but...I think we'll see it in the somewhat-near future.
Empire Veteran
# 5
07-14-2012, 09:48 AM
How nice of cryptic.....