Forward facing pylons (and nacelles) for the Odyssey.
A wide or round saucer for the Avenger.
Perpeduals Excalibur ship model for the Avenger.
Galaxy Class + Variants ship parts for the Galaxy -X (removeable third nacelle + pylon).
More Classic looking Ship parts in general. (like round saucers for example, but in a 25th century style.)
No more egg shaped saucers.(at least not without an alternative)
Aux turrets, Single Cannons, Dual Beam Banks Beam Arrays and Dual cannons for the Vesta, not just DHCs. Having to use DHCs only is just too constrictive
REWORK THE GALAXY CLASS!
Faction "material" for non faction ships (like the Voth ships and so on)
Faction Bridges and interiors on Non faction ships.
"...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--"
- Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie
1. Customization options (of ANY kind) for the Odyssey
2. Improvements to the Gal-R
3. Better skin options for the Gal-R and Gal-X (remove 3rd nacelle; something a little more elongated like the Sov or Ody, yet still distinctively the Galaxy class)
Instead of getting specific ships at each rank or the option to buy ships... do this.
* Allow characters to have a default set of ship skins (with option to buy or unlock others)
* Allow players to choose from several different layouts "BOFF stations, Console slots, weapons layouts, etc. Either pre-configured (Escorts, Science Vessels, Cruisers, etc.) or...
* Allow players at level 50 or vets to "custom-build" a ship's overall layout.
Lockbox ships... instead of getting a fully-designed ship, we get a skin instead and the option to apply the skin to either a pre-configured or player-made layout.