Career Officer
Enable Gameplay Announcement Flybys option is gone in the newest patch.

Post your support if you want it back!

<3

Ash

P.S. think about it...think...lockboxes.

Last edited by chandlerashari; 07-14-2012 at 06:01 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
07-14-2012, 06:10 AM
It's still there, they just moved it. Next to the PVE button, the drop down menu in notifications.
Career Officer
# 3
07-14-2012, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyasaya View Post
It's still there, they just moved it. Next to the PVE button, the drop down menu in notifications.
thx!

phew thoght they were gonna force us to watch that !

XD
Ensign
# 4
07-14-2012, 07:01 AM
Thanks, nyasaya.

You'd think Cryptic could have implemented this change without resetting the previous preferences. Or, you know, told us where the setting was. All we got was one line in the patch notes that reads "The Notification Settings window was added to the minimap dropdown menu", with no explanation of what that actually is or why we would care.

Last edited by jayfreelancer; 07-14-2012 at 07:23 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
07-14-2012, 08:38 AM
Awesome, was wondering why I was seeing people getting ships again. I couldn't care less about it Joe/Jill nobody getting some bug ship or whatever. Will change next time I log in. It was already annoying enough that I had to change some of my targeting settings. Specifically that I couldn't see target boxes and names for fighters and mines. Thanks for the info.
Formerly: Ally_of_the_Force/Now: A Ticked Off Customer
Member Since 10-2009/Murdered 6-2012
NO TO ARC!!!
4 Year Veteran
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-14-2012, 08:56 AM
Not being spammed by fly-bys every time someone loots something is the most terrific UI update ever.
_______
equal parts cynical and helpful
Captain
# 7
07-14-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by synkr0nized View Post
Not being spammed by fly-bys every time someone loots something is the most terrific UI update ever.
Hehe, they screw up something really badly intentionally so the players consider it an act of awesomeness when they finally implement something to fix it
-> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- -> Click if you prefer the old forum design! <-
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh