Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Republic Veteran
# 1 Hot Keys not working
07-14-2012, 07:38 AM
One thing i have noticed is that the hot keys were working fine on tribble, but once season 6 went live on holodeck i have lost all my mouse hot key assignments, for example the fire all phasers and torp i have slaved to mouse button 5 and everytime i go into space combat it doesn't work. Is anybody else having this issue. Just for troubleshooting i re-installed my mouse drivers to see if that would fix the problem and nope it didn't. Just wanted you to be aware of this. Thank you and have a nice day.

VA Shaggy
Captain
# 2
07-14-2012, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by os1shaggy View Post
One thing i have noticed is that the hot keys were working fine on tribble, but once season 6 went live on holodeck i have lost all my mouse hot key assignments, for example the fire all phasers and torp i have slaved to mouse button 5 and everytime i go into space combat it doesn't work. Is anybody else having this issue. Just for troubleshooting i re-installed my mouse drivers to see if that would fix the problem and nope it didn't. Just wanted you to be aware of this. Thank you and have a nice day.

VA Shaggy
"fire all phasers and torp" seems to be broken.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=308201