Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Survivor of Romulus
# 1 After S6 bugs report
07-14-2012, 08:35 AM
1 - Klingon Academy, Federation Academy: You Can't finish any console mission, because the both consoles (one of the chip, other of the lore) become intouchable, you can't touch the console and open the questionary or finish the quest.

2 - Sometimes in the ground you can't turn your toon to the right direction in middle of the battle, your toon become "Frozen" to only one direction, with the camera too. You can run, shot or fight, but can't turn! The old battle system is better because your character always look in the direction of your current target, but now you can't have any dawn focus and you toon are always troubled because your toon can't look directly to the enemy. The Nuraka event become really worse because this problem.

3 - The game have a great amount of lag in many systems. Before S6, you have the automatic reason from the server, to confirm your actions with the duty system, exchange system and trade system. Now the game take at least 3 to 7 seconds to process the whole action, and sometimes show "Failed to begin mission" or "Unable to buy", etc.

4 - Sometimes in Nukara system you can't open the cells if someone open first and this person is out of your team. To correct this you have to go out of the map, reload returning and trying again.

5 - You can't reedem your Fleet Tribble and the Special Duty Officer from the tribble weekend event. No word or signal of how to get this. In the text, said after S6 become openly in the Holodeck, you get this, but no one said yet about how to reedem in any part of the C-Store.

6 - The Dilithium exchange to Zen points have problems: Every toon show in the first time the wrong values of starting price of Dilithium or Zen to buy. The default value is 25 and if you are quick enough, you can buy at least 1 Zen point from the Dilithium exchange window because the server lag. After the first-time opening every day, the window correct the values and you can buy in the current price after some moments.

7 - Something is not really clear: You can invite anyone of other Faction to your own ship, but you can't invite a friend of other faction to your starbase? Ok if you can't make a party or team with him, but the reason to invite a FED to a KDF base or FED to a KDF base for Roleplay reasons need to be respected.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
Career Officer
# 2
07-14-2012, 08:42 AM
and 8: Community Authored missions is completely gone. No signs of where they went. Its as if the entire section was simply deleted...
Captain
# 3
07-14-2012, 08:54 AM
and 9 camera by default is set to free when ever u change it to follow it reverts back to free. This was a bug that first appeared in S2 and was fixed it astounds me how it has returned or why it was allowed to return
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-14-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazzie View Post
and 9 camera by default is set to free when ever u change it to follow it reverts back to free. This was a bug that first appeared in S2 and was fixed it astounds me how it has returned or why it was allowed to return
this! it's killing me (literally)!
>>> UniqueOne - Providing you with easy PVP kills since Feb 2012 <<<
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-14-2012, 12:07 PM
10. The chat text entry box no longer has a buffer that holds more than one previous reply. If this is intentional, please revert to how it worked before S6 (which had a buffer that would hold well over a dozen old replies).

11. Fleet leaders do not have the ability to assign project-starting permission to anyone else. The ability may be connected to fleet rank 7, and if so it's a mistake. It should be assignable to ranks below the leader.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-14-2012, 09:33 PM
12. The bridge invite text entry box used to have auto-complete. You could type in "@hand", for example and it would find the closest match ("name@handle"). Now you have to manually type in the full name.
Ensign
# 7
07-14-2012, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmapoint View Post
5 - You can't reedem your Fleet Tribble and the Special Duty Officer from the tribble weekend event. No word or signal of how to get this. In the text, said after S6 become openly in the Holodeck, you get this, but no one said yet about how to reedem in any part of the C-Store.
I think a Dev said that these won't be coming out for a few weeks, so that's not so much a bug as it is not actually out yet.

13. Two set bonus on the Crystalline Shell set does not actually seem to proc, and by extension the three set bonus does not work because of this.
Captain
# 8
07-15-2012, 02:32 AM
To add to the list

14.Transphasic cluster torpedo doesn't deploy mines, nor inflict any damage what-so-ever.
15. participated in the vault during the scheduled time- recieved 480 dilithium and NO datalogs. NONE- the entire team got stiffed
16. Ran some tholian ground missions to earn fleet marks, first one was flawless- awarded 5 fleet marks, second and third awarded NO fleet marks. Now NONE of the missions even list fleet marks as a reward.
17. in the Tholian missions weaopn sometimes decides to stop firing and not resume until I die and respawn.
18. there's no quartermaster briefing concerning cargo needed for fleet starbase from freighters- we gotta guess to complete the mission ??

...the last four discovered in just the last 4 hours playing.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?

Last edited by lordmalak1; 07-15-2012 at 02:34 AM.
Captain
# 9
07-15-2012, 02:39 AM
19. Deep Space Encounters - enemies appear on mini map but are not visable on main playing area.

And list just keeps on growing.
Ensign
# 10
07-15-2012, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
16. Ran some tholian ground missions to earn fleet marks, first one was flawless- awarded 5 fleet marks, second and third awarded NO fleet marks. Now NONE of the missions even list fleet marks as a reward.
Not all Tholian ground missions reward Fleet marks. Some do, like the zone and I believe the hard missions, but the rest won't unless they're finished during the 2 hour fleet mark event.