Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Ensign
I have been playing for a few months and as I have completed all missions I am currently looking to join a "fair" Federation Fleet to join. I am a Tactical Vice Admiral with my main Command ship being the U.S.S Mohawk; a Galaxy Dreadnaught and my Secondary ship being the U.S.S Timber Wolf; a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship. What I mean by "fair" fleet is that newbies are treated fairly and all members have equal room to grow their role within the fleet. Although I may only play about an hour or two per night on average I am fully willing to be a contributing member to whichever fleet that I join.
Republic Veteran
# 2
07-14-2012, 12:17 PM
Hello, and congrats on finishing the story missions!

I am with the Starfleet Temporal Investigation Agency, and we are a growing casual fleet that has a lot of room for members to grow. We believe that you should be allowed to play the game your way. We also have leadership positions open if you desire, and we are a fleet who believes that every member has a say in what we do.

We are involved in all aspects of STO and have gotten our first starbase projects under way. Click on the link below and check us out!

Good luck in you search!
"A man who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life" - Homer Simpson

Perfect World Entertainment - We Nerf Fun