Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Empire Veteran
# 11
07-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Water, a drink that is best served cold
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.
Commander
# 12
07-14-2012, 07:38 PM
Before 4PM it's usually sweet iced tea, sometimes water, sometimes Hawaiian Punch. After 4PM it's usually scotch or whiskey, served up in a gold leafed tumbler with the seal of the Federation, on opposite sides, and the words 'United Federation of Planets' (inset in same gold leaf) around the topmost part of the tumbler. On the off chance I'm consuming either Cuba Libres (rum and cokes) or Mojitos, then said libation is consumed from my Starfleet issue '1701-A' tumbler (part of a 4 piece set sold to promote 'Undiscovered Country'. Sadly broke of those, whilst washing it. If anyone can point me to where I might buy a replacement (to make my set complete, once more), I would greatly appreciate it!

Here's a pic I found of a '1701-A' tumbler (might be able to buy this as my replacement too!) : http://www.startrekgoodies.com/pics/Household/HW057.jpg

Even better pic here: http://media.photobucket.com/image/r...NCC-1701-A.jpg

And here are a pair of my tried and true Feddie tumblers: http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/m/mB1l...LMKFwA/140.jpg
"Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make its own judgments." -Zefram Cochrane
Vice-Admiral Methos Corinthian
methos71
Career Officer
# 13
07-14-2012, 07:58 PM
Tea, Earl Grey, Hot.

I wish! Actually I find it quite foul unfortunately. So its just regular Tea in the evening, Coffee at night and Iced Tea with Peach in the mornings.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Commander
# 14
07-14-2012, 08:58 PM
I love Tea, Earl Gray (hot or iced). Milk, Grape juice, Orange juice... in the evening Guinness, JW Dundees Honey Brown or, more usually, Carlo Rossi's Paisano (a cheeky little Chianti that's especially good with Liver and some Fava beans *slurp* *slurp*)
ZOE: "Sir! You paid money for this?... on purpose??"

KIRK: "Excuse me... what does God need with a starship?"
Rihannsu
# 15
07-14-2012, 09:31 PM
Either Water or Mt. Dew.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-15-2012, 08:46 AM
During the week, and in the mornings on the weekend its Diet Mt Dew or Water.

Evening/Night on the weekends: whatever craft beer I pull out of my beer closet. This weekend its been Hyve honey beer, last weekend was a Bells Java Stout weekend, 2 weekends ago was a DFH World Wide Stout weekend (didnt get to play much, since that one seriously impairs jugement after the first one)
Quote:
99 bugs found in the code!
99 bugs found in the code!
Fix one bug!
Compile it again!
101 bugs found in the code!
Captain
# 17
07-15-2012, 09:17 AM
Right now this game is causing me to drink.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-15-2012, 09:26 AM
Beer. Just.......beer.
-It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.-- Mark Twain.
Captain
# 19
07-15-2012, 12:33 PM
so you liquor while STO drinkers, is there a perfect drink placement where you play STO better than sober, but one more drink or sip, then you might as well try to find the logout screen?

Water or the Mtn Dew for me
Commander
# 20
07-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldarion79 View Post
so you liquor while STO drinkers, is there a perfect drink placement where you play STO better than sober, but one more drink or sip, then you might as well try to find the logout screen?

Water or the Mtn Dew for me
I was quite inebriated the first time I ever PVP-tested my Armitage class against a Defiant Retrofit. And I think we battled perhaps five or six times. My Armitage was flipping around like a dolphin in heat and I can't ever recall having seen my friendly opponent's Defiant...at all. Saw my ship go boom a whole lot though. There's definitely a don't drink and battle limit methinks.
"Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man and let history make its own judgments." -Zefram Cochrane
Vice-Admiral Methos Corinthian
methos71