Career Officer
# 1 Gold VS silver
07-14-2012, 09:30 PM
I am a gold player and have been unable to play do to overwhelming of eta with 3 new thing s in one zone
thie issue I am having is I can't get on to server or can't find que too many silver

I know this is touchy subject class warfare so be it i do not care
you are silver you move to the back
gold plays first the price you pay for going f2P something needs to be done and fast

fix the network!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Career Officer
# 2
07-14-2012, 09:42 PM
can you relocat starbases fed to regulus and KDF to PI Canis might cut down the load consolidate your fleets 1 fleet does not need 12 seperate fleets this is the main issue
the server can't sustain all the extra starbases if the 77th is doing it you can to it helps you in the long run
Career Officer
# 3
07-14-2012, 09:44 PM
you can expand pvp into those zones which rarely get used
Career Officer
# 4
07-14-2012, 09:49 PM
You pay how much to be Gold ? what is that $15 a month.
As a silver player I have dropped minimum $30 a month on this game. A few months, much more. Just buying C points so I can support the game.

As a gold member you already get preference in the que. And I likely pay more per month than you.

Take a chill pill, man.
Rather than trying to stir up nonsensical Us Vs Them idiocy, why not join your voice to the rest of us (Gold and Silver alike) who are instead calling for Cryptic to improve the servers themselves so this doesn't happen to any of us.

See while your solution may be, I'm the important one, I'm Gold. Lets screw over the silvers, my approach is very different. I'd rather see all of us benefit from all of us helping the same improvements happen.

So , go on hating me because i am a Silver who probably pays more than you. I know when you are gold you must look at us as so unfortunate. OR try and look at things from outside your little rage box. We're a community around here. At least we strive to be.

Take such talk of seperating us for your convienience elsewhere.
Captain
# 5
07-14-2012, 10:16 PM
Man, when he finds out all the silvers had a meeting last Friday and agreed to do exactly that, his head is gonna go asplodey.
# 6
07-14-2012, 10:16 PM
A little shameless self-bumping there?
-It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.-- Mark Twain.
Empire Veteran
# 7
07-14-2012, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
You pay how much to be Gold ? what is that $15 a month.
As a silver player I have dropped minimum $30 a month on this game. A few months, much more. Just buying C points so I can support the game.

As a gold member you already get preference in the que. And I likely pay more per month than you.

Take a chill pill, man.
Rather than trying to stir up nonsensical Us Vs Them idiocy, why not join your voice to the rest of us (Gold and Silver alike) who are instead calling for Cryptic to improve the servers themselves so this doesn't happen to any of us.

See while your solution may be, I'm the important one, I'm Gold. Lets screw over the silvers, my approach is very different. I'd rather see all of us benefit from all of us helping the same improvements happen.

So , go on hating me because i am a Silver who probably pays more than you. I know when you are gold you must look at us as so unfortunate. OR try and look at things from outside your little rage box. We're a community around here. At least we strive to be.

Take such talk of seperating us for your convienience elsewhere.
I'm a gold and I like how this silver thinks.

No matter how you cut it we are all players. We should stand together.
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Empire Veteran
# 8
07-15-2012, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
I'm a gold and I like how this silver thinks.

No matter how you cut it we are all players. We should stand together.
I agree I was once Silver, now I'm Gold. There really aren't a lot of incentives for Gold, hence why we have so many Silvers. But at the end of the day we are all gamers and the servers really need to be improved. For a professional game, it's a disgrace and Cryptic/PWE really need to start investing more in fixing the game rather than just tacking on more things that usually come out broken anyways.

Fix the foundations before building up I say!
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Ensign
# 9
07-15-2012, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448 View Post
I am a gold player and have been unable to play do to overwhelming of eta with 3 new thing s in one zone
thie issue I am having is I can't get on to server or can't find que too many silver

I know this is touchy subject class warfare so be it i do not care
you are silver you move to the back
gold plays first the price you pay for going f2P something needs to be done and fast

fix the network!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, and lifers should get all the stuff on the C-Store for free because they are better then those low-down monthly subscribers!

Get over it man, if you aren't happy with the Gold service, then go to Silver because they've made it pretty obvious that selling subscriptions isn't their goal.

Also, maybe Silver players aren't the issue. I'm assuming you're new to the game because things usually go buggy after new seasons launch.
Join Date 2009. Thanks PWE.

What it's like to play online games as a grownup
Rihannsu
# 10
07-15-2012, 02:14 AM
Ok only true point I want to make is this, I am tired of being called a lifer that doesnt pay as much as F2P players.

Truth of the mater I droped 200 for lifetime another 200 on ships, too much to count on cadres, point is Ive played this game for 4 months and enjoy it till people say I dont pay my dues.

im almost up to 1000$ so to you all who dont think Gold players pay we do, just like ftp does.
-Spells