Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Rihannsu
Ticket #1,373,482

I created a KDF fleet today and tried to start the Room with a View Special Project. The detals about the project said it was due to be removed July 26th at 1pm (I'm assuming Pacific time). The project was not on the list, and it was only 6:30pm (Pacific) on July 25th.

I couldn't ask anyone with a fleet if they noticed it missing because anyone with a fleet already has it started or completed. So I can't tell if it's just my fleet, or if it was removed early.

I know it's close to it's scheduled removal, but has anyone else noticed it missing?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-25-2012, 08:41 PM
I believe you have to start a normal project first and then you'll be able to choose the special one at the very bottom. It is a known bug.

[ Raptr ] [ @zebular | Join Date: Dec 2007 | @Captain_Ralubez ] [ BIOs ]
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-25-2012, 08:44 PM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=306831
Quote:
Known Issues:

To make the Featured Project "A Room with a View" appear in your special projects list, first slot any other project to any other spot, or change your fleet's message of the day.

[ Raptr ] [ @zebular | Join Date: Dec 2007 | @Captain_Ralubez ] [ BIOs ]
Rihannsu
# 4
07-27-2012, 09:31 AM
BAH! Curses! And other SFW expletives! I wish I had known that. Thanks, Zebular. Ah well. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll come back around later.
Captain
# 5
07-27-2012, 10:59 AM
Also times shown in game are usually for your own time zone. Times are adjusted. You can see this by looking at the J -> Todays Events -> Click on one of them.

You should see these folks argue over what time it is when staff is doing patching and we have down time.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining