Ensign
Alright I have a problem with the Menu or some thing is messed up. I tired putting it in safe mode and still nothing. I just got it yesterday and downloaded the day before. Once the patch was done I launched the game went threw the Brittleness level thing then the words were unreadable. I really want to Play Star Trek Online. So please help me.

Also here is a picture of what I see.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...64531143_n.jpg
Rihannsu
# 2
07-15-2012, 06:41 AM
your resolution is messed up. increase the resolution that the game is using.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
# 3
07-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
your resolution is messed up. increase the resolution that the game is using.
How can I do that ? I cant do it in game as you can see. Wheres the file where I can change it ?
Rihannsu
# 4
07-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Hmm... well, you might be able to get the menu to pop up by pressing Esc a few times. Or you could make semi-blind choices to create char (you can always delete the char later and make a new one if you decide you don't like them)
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
# 5
07-15-2012, 08:38 PM
Well some how I pressed some thing and pressed Reset to defaults and bam...fixed. Well Thanks for helping or if you did helped me xD
Rihannsu
# 6
07-15-2012, 09:03 PM
Well the most annoying issue I've had when playing the game is the "shift+enter" keybind. On my computer it sets the display to this horrible resolution where I can barely tell if the display settings window is open. I had to learn how to disable that feature in order to play the game properly.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!