Commander
I seem to be done everything besides the leader (which I seem to have no reason to do) and I've never touched Interior either (I did Interior in Tribble, it wasn't fast enough for me).

So the Rewards I've gotten:
Numerous Mk XII Sonic Weapons (I keep my Full Auto Rifle)
Entire Crystalline set
Purple Armored EV Suit (not as good as Crystalline set so I dropped it).

I feel a bit saddned. Do Purple Boxes give anything special?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-15-2012, 07:45 AM
From the 2 purple boxes I opened I got 2 blue quality EV suits, I got my purple EV suits from blue boxes (lucky I guess). The good thing about the hard missions is they reward 20 fleetmarks, so if you have a good group, they can be nice to do, they do have an 8-9 hour cooldown though (forget exactly how long). However, if your group struggles and fails them then its probably quicker to farm the medium ones, since you'll probably earn more fleet marks in a group doing mediums than it takes to keep attempting the hard missions.

My views are my own and may not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by suricatta; 07-15-2012 at 08:05 AM.
Commander
# 3
07-15-2012, 07:55 AM
Medium (Specifically shutting down the Portals and Saving the Guys) gives 15 during the 2-hour window which is when I do the event.

And both of those take 5 mins a piece.
Captain
# 4
07-15-2012, 08:16 AM
edit: Hmmm, wrong thread. Excuse me.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining

Last edited by mikewendell; 07-15-2012 at 08:27 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
07-15-2012, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
This is another bit of confusion. First we were told that the event marks would be avaialbel at any time, then the missions were to be 24/7 but the awarding of the marks were time gated and then when the season game out, the event just provided a bonus and we could get the marks at any time.
It depends on the mission, I believe the zone wide missions award fleet marks all the time, the easy/medium/hard ones only award them during the fleet event times, atleast thats what I've noticed whilst playing there. Which ofcourse just further confuses everyone! :-)

My views are my own and may not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment