Banned
# 1 =/\= The Nagus Dailies =/\=
06-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Greetings true believers! I'm happy to tell you about a little project I am working on: The Nagus Dailies. In a nutshell these are short 5-10 minute Foundry missions that are each based around a common "Trek" theme and can be played every day to complete the "Investigate Officer Reports" daily and get your dillithium ore.

There are 7 types of Nagus Dailies:

• Boarding Party - a simulation where you defend your ship against boarding parties(ground combat)
  • Colony Defense - defend a small colony against raiders(ground combat)
  • Prisoner Transfer - transfer a group of enemy prisoners to a secure facility(space combat)
  • Capture Facility - capture a hidden enemy base in Federation space(ground combat)
  • Distress Call - rescue a ship under attack(space combat)
  • Strange New World - perform the first ground survey of an unexplored planet(optional ground combat)
  • Station Supply - resupply several remote research stations(optional space combat)

Why would you want to play the same few missions every couple of days? You wouldnt of course! Thats why I have made 5 different versions of each of the 7 types of missions, meaning there are a total of 35 Nagus Dailies. This means you can play 3 different missions every day for up to 11-12 days before going back and playing the same one again. And of course each different version has a different type of enemy or different look to the space or ground map the mission takes place on.

To be completely clear, these missions arent going to break any molds as far as mission design or story telling goes. These pale in comparison to some of the truly excellent Foundry missions some people have made(see the 2nd link in my sig). My goal with this project is to give people a way to earn their Foundry daily rewards quickly without using the exploit missions, as well as providing a little Trek themed fun every day.

The Nagus Dailies are now live, so you can play them right now! Just search for "Nagus" and they should all come up. If you only want to find a specific type such as the "Strange New World" missions, just search the key words like "Nagus World".

I hope you enjoy these missions, and if you do please share them with your friends

***update***

There are now 4 types of KDF Nagus Dailes that each have multiple versions:

• Combat Training(10 versions): report back to the Klingon academy to complete a new combat simulation.
  • Shipyard Defense(6 versions): protect a Klingon shipyard from enemy attack!
  • Outpost Assault(3 versions): capture an enemy outpost on the border of Klingon space.
  • Hunting Grounds(5 versions): you have been given permission to go on temporary leave for a hunting expedition.

Please try them out on your Klingon characters

PS: Duke-of-Rock has provided a review of the Nagus Dailies here:

http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/tra...nagus-dailies/

Thanks Duke!
Ensign
# 2
06-30-2012, 07:20 AM
Thanks! I really enjoy your missions when I'm just on the lookout for some quick action. Looking forward to try the KDF ones.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
07-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Hey Nagus,

Just wanted to say, love the variety. Good job with the varients. They make for a good change of pace if I just want to quickly finish up the daily.
Commander
# 4
07-07-2012, 03:44 PM
Thanks, Nagus. I like the fact that these are actual missions, not just click it and win scenarios. They are at least on par with dev patrol and exporation missions.

Your work is appreciated.
Banned
# 5
07-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brenohmsford View Post
Thanks! I really enjoy your missions when I'm just on the lookout for some quick action. Looking forward to try the KDF ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by capthayden View Post
Hey Nagus,

Just wanted to say, love the variety. Good job with the varients. They make for a good change of pace if I just want to quickly finish up the daily.
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadnax View Post
Thanks, Nagus. I like the fact that these are actual missions, not just click it and win scenarios. They are at least on par with dev patrol and exporation missions.

Your work is appreciated.
Glad you folks enjoy them. Hopefully the foundry will be back up soon =P
Career Officer
# 6
07-17-2012, 02:43 AM
Thanks, Nagus
Proud member of the Dutch Fleets:
Heroes of Qonos - KDF
De Verdedigers - FED

Last edited by stargek1; 07-17-2012 at 02:46 AM.
Career Officer
# 7
07-18-2012, 06:24 AM
Yeah these are a great idea. Sometimes I just want to go get in a quick fight to test out a skill or something. these are perfect for that.
This thread needs more dancing girls.

Master using it and you can have this!

Be black on the right side. Add properly colored Cheron to the game today!