Empire Veteran
# 41
07-19-2012, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl103 View Post
Erm, Tri's do spread actually. Or they did last time i tried them.

But it is 1 torp per target.
this ^

but again, last time I tried 'em.
-------------------------
It's me, Chrome. [Join Date: May 2009]

"Oh, I may be captain by rank... but I never wanted to be anything else but an engineer." ~Montgomery Scott~
Captain
# 42
07-22-2012, 03:19 PM
Just go close in a cruiser and kill the bio-neurals with TBR.

I like this no win scenario, finally a real challenge, now i have to create a specific build for this map
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Captain
# 43
07-22-2012, 04:03 PM
These are NOT just showing up in the no win scenario though.

They showed up for me in Night of the Comet, and someone else mentioned they showed up in Past Imperfect.

They make sense in the no win scenario, but outside of that?
Ensign
# 44
07-22-2012, 04:06 PM
Erm.... Level your star base up so it returns fire, after level 5 gets easier with the more starbase abilitys you provision, I believe with star bases at tier 5 you prob will get to level 6 or 7 without great teamwork ( if u go in fleet only, and dont use the public ques)

Sleep time for me....

Kill the bad guys
Starfleet Veteran
# 45
07-22-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmera View Post
These are NOT just showing up in the no win scenario though.

They showed up for me in Night of the Comet, and someone else mentioned they showed up in Past Imperfect.

They make sense in the no win scenario, but outside of that?
Me and a long time friend in the game created some new toons and took em for a spin the other night, he got targeted with a Bio in Stop the signal, the 3rd or 4th mission in the game. Bit stupid having them at that low level, a new player wouldn't know what to do with them

But back tothe original topic, notice the devs or Panda's aint really chiming in on this? lol
Lieutenant
# 46
07-31-2012, 08:28 PM
Dunno why you say "impossible to kill the warheads" Ican easily take out two with Disruptor Scatter Volley and ONE quantum torp per head... And I only use TT1 and don't have any Maco or Omega gear. I'm not making this up, it's just the turrets that kill. Put a Tac Team on the transport just before they hit and it works pretty good.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. Straan@captainowen1. USS Potemkin
NX-978532-A. Tra-Lan in the VKF. "the green dude"

I survived the forum massacre of 2012! Join date: Feb 2012
Ensign
# 47
08-02-2012, 12:36 AM
I havent tried it since the recent patch changed them, but you might try thinking about what changes have occured between the original post date and the date you read it.
Ensign
# 48
08-02-2012, 12:52 AM
As an aside (again) the Isometric charge fired by the Neghvars in CSE are now doing between 40k and 66k dmg -on the first hit-. So the supposed fix...didnt fix it.

I was around 20km away from the rest of my team and actually saw the Iso charge sailing at me from the enemy vessel. Thought to myself "Ah not a worry, Im the first hit....wait ....why am I a burnt out hulk in space?"

This has now happened 3 times with varying damage.
Rihannsu
# 49
08-02-2012, 11:14 AM
hmm... it's LESS than before. Before it would do several times the damage.... not much consolation admittedly.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 50
08-04-2012, 04:12 AM
One thing that might help: make it possible to DESTROY the platforms rather than just disabling them. Even then the warheads are still OP.

I support this thread's message!