Starfleet Veteran
Hi,

everytime i earn fleet credits, chat says i also earned the same amount of lifetime fleet credits? Is it just a bug or is there something i missed?
Career Officer
# 2
07-16-2012, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyanaar View Post
Hi,

everytime i earn fleet credits, chat says i also earned the same amount of lifetime fleet credits? Is it just a bug or is there something i missed?
I suspect that those are the ones that you keep. I.e if, for some reason, you left your current fleet and joined another you'd take those credits with you.

Just a guess though.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Lieutenant
# 3
07-16-2012, 06:27 AM
lifetime fleet credits are the amount of fc you've gained so far for that fleet. so if you spend your fc the lifetime fc stays the same and continues to build. lifetime fleet credits are a way for fleet leaders to see how much you contributed to the fleetbases over time.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
07-16-2012, 06:32 AM
Ah, i see....my Highscore
Career Officer
# 5
07-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Problem is that contribute is very limited and often you find nothing open to contribute because it has already been filled. Thus no fleet credits for you, even if you have tons of resources to contribute..
You know Cryptic has Jumped the Proverbial Shark when they introduced Tractor Pulling to Star Trek Online!
Captain
# 6
07-16-2012, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstamo01 View Post
Problem is that contribute is very limited and often you find nothing open to contribute because it has already been filled. Thus no fleet credits for you, even if you have tons of resources to contribute..
Well that;s more of a fleet issue than an ingame issue. Maybe communicating your displeasure to your fleet officers and/or finding a different fleet would be in order.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Ensign
# 7
07-16-2012, 06:35 PM
At most you would need to wait 30 minutes to be able to contribute to the next "special project", unless you are running the limited time vanity project, that takes 2 hours but is only done once.

That is the whole reason for the special projects having a 30 minute run time, ie. to allow more people to contribute and recieve fleet credits. The missions only add 5 xp to each disipline (eng, sci, tac) so they are not a primary means of gathering the xp.
Ensign
# 8
07-16-2012, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyanaar View Post
Ah, i see....my Highscore
Yes, the lifetime fleet credits are essentially a high score. It is just the place to record how many fleet credits you have ever earned.

Last edited by felixvogelsang; 07-16-2012 at 08:27 PM.