Lieutenant
Since this Siege Six update, I have noticed that my bridge officers will not longer resurrect me when I click "call for help." Anyone else notice this?
Joined STO 20091001. Started playing STO 20120303. Yup, waited 2.5 years for them to go free-to-play. ; Christian, Borg, Time Lord, ninja! I am that hero!
Career Officer
# 2
07-16-2012, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehidden View Post
Since this Siege Six update, I have noticed that my bridge officers will not longer resurrect me when I click "call for help." Anyone else notice this?
They just don't like you anymore. Either that or it's a mutiny - your first officer wants the ship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Captain
# 3
07-16-2012, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
They just don't like you anymore. Either that or it's a mutiny - your first officer wants the ship.
They don't like your uniform choice. You've got them in bikinis, don't you?

if they're busy, they're not going to come running.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Career Officer
# 4
07-16-2012, 09:14 AM
you need to stop letting them get killed to save your own sorry hide.

but no, i haven't found this. Even if they are getting hammered by some npc, if they are close enough they will come to my aid. I think if they are far enough away, they wont come to your aid until fighting has ceased.

In Game: @Liath | STO Join Date: Jan 2012 | PWE Join Date: Feb 2009
Lieutenant
# 5
07-16-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiledon View Post
you need to stop letting them get killed to save your own sorry hide.

but no, i haven't found this. Even if they are getting hammered by some npc, if they are close enough they will come to my aid. I think if they are far enough away, they wont come to your aid until fighting has ceased.
Oh, they are close. There is no fighting and they are standing over me. I have noticed last several times, they are still using their tricorders. Appears that the ability to resurrect me is not working.

If someone else can go into ground battle, die, and see if your officers heal you up from death, this would help in narrowing if the issue is me only or system wide.
Joined STO 20091001. Started playing STO 20120303. Yup, waited 2.5 years for them to go free-to-play. ; Christian, Borg, Time Lord, ninja! I am that hero!
Career Officer
# 6
07-16-2012, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehidden View Post
Mine do, I have noticed I have to press help way more than usual for this to happen
Lieutenant
# 7
07-16-2012, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by palpha2clearance View Post
Mine do, I have noticed I have to press help way more than usual for this to happen
Wonder if an official can have the developers gander.
Ensign
# 8
07-17-2012, 06:40 AM
Same issue here, but setting rally point closer to my dead/unconscious body helped me - seems tha they need to be closer to CPR/get you up
Captain
# 9
07-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Happened to me too, even when they are standing over top of me I cant get them to resurrect me.

May the Prophets guide us in these cryptic times....
Empire Veteran
# 10
07-24-2012, 01:47 AM
I found this has happened for a long time on the KDF, now it's on the Fed side too. Nice to see the bug is no longer bias. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"