Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Starfleet Veteran
In other words, what would your Captain typically order at a place like Quarks', or get from a replicator to consume in his/her own quarters?
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"Close Air Support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-16-2012, 02:37 PM
I'll go first to provide an example.

My STO Main, Takeshi, is Japanese, so he (naturally) enjoys a variety of Japanese dishes, but he also acquired a taste for Italian Food (particularly Spaghetti), Pizza, and Steak while in Starfleet Academy. And while Takeshi primarily drinks water, he acquired a taste for Hot Chocolate, Peppermint Tea, and Root Beer while in Starfleet Academy, and Takeshi usually starts out his day with a cup of Raktajino, which his First Officer (a Klingon who joined Starfleet) introduced him to.
Originally KiraYamato before the Account Linking - True Join Date August 2008

"Close Air Support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-16-2012, 02:37 PM
Bajoran distilled kanar, and I'm not even Cardassian.

Most of my characters suck | I suck at Twitter, too!
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
07-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Varies by the captain (I have many many alts)

but some of the more interesting ones
Sollvax himself would have a Vulcan spiced tea and a chocolate pudding

Bollias (a small amphibious alien) would order the cat fish sandwich and a spring wine

Kailoth (my primary Klingon) would have the Gagh and a Bloodwine

And finally

Stryk My Andorian purist would have the tuber root and a cup of tea
Banned
# 5
07-16-2012, 03:22 PM
My captain doesn't each / drink much....he doesn't have enough Zen.
Career Officer
# 6
07-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Edinger Deet likes Hasperat, Jumja Sticks, and Aldebaran Whiskey.

Aznia Deet likes Cardassian Taspar Eggs, Trixian Bubble Juice, and Lowfat Egg Nog when she can get it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
07-16-2012, 05:15 PM
My captain eats what ever the tribbles miss in my inventory. So Hungry.
Captain
# 8
07-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Captain Robin Zhang spent his early years in his native East Asia on Earth (specifically Taiwan), and so naturally is quite fond of the local cuisine. The passing years and practical concerns, however, had led to a more varied palate.

His primary vice is Herbal Tea, always ordered hot from the replicator. He doesn't mind the odd Raktajino or Vulcan mocha, though.

Zhang begins his mornings with Quintotriticale porridge served with a small drizzle of maple syrup, followed by one fresh orange.

Lunch tends to be varied, although he is most often seen with a bowl of Udon or Tempura Soba. On Fridays he participates in what his First Officer and best friend initiated since their Academy days - Pieday Friday.

Dinner consists of steamed seasonal vegetables (both Earth and off-world) with rice or pasta. He likes to keep dinner reasonably light.

Whilst by no means a vegetarian, he expresses discomfort whenever he sees generous portions of beef or lamb on the table - he prefers Pork and Chicken in that order.

Zhang generally dislikes Earth beer, as they make him extremely nauseous. However, he has grown quite fond of wine (Chateau Picard), Andorian and Romulan Ales (the latter he often obtains from a junior security officer whose father is a Senator on Romulus*)

His Chief Tactical Officer and domestic partner sometimes catches him indulging on comfort food (fish and chips, lasagna) in their quarters, which usually leads to her confiscating said food item and making him sleep alone in the Officer's Lounge that evening.

*I tend to disregard the Hobus Supernova.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots

Last edited by sumghai; 07-16-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Career Officer
# 9
07-16-2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
My captain eats what ever the tribbles miss in my inventory. So Hungry.
Why don't you eat the tribbles?
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
07-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizarone View Post
Why don't you eat the tribbles?
Becouse they are haery. and if you eat them you got hare in your mouth. And that's discusting.

My Captain is a Romulan. So he drinks every evening a glass of Romulan ale. I know it's ilegal but he likes it alot.