Lieutenant
# 51
07-19-2012, 02:54 PM
I really like the fleet im in. However i would like to see what project is coming up next along with the resources required so i know and could stock up or not put all of the resource into a doff mission. Im not asking to be able to set the project, i just think that everyone in the fleet should be able to see the next project in line along with the resources required for it.
Lt. Commander
# 52
07-21-2012, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linyive View Post
Why are other players (and gates) standing in the way of me making a purchase?
Join a Fleet that isn't a totalitarian Dictatorship or make your own fleet, they are free.

Seems simple to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edude1701iv View Post
I really like the fleet im in. However i would like to see what project is coming up next along with the resources required so i know and could stock up or not put all of the resource into a doff mission. Im not asking to be able to set the project, i just think that everyone in the fleet should be able to see the next project in line along with the resources required for it.
That might be a nice feature. For my members to see what is going to happen next. So it would not be a bad idea.

Jim
Captain
# 53
07-21-2012, 08:57 PM
A big problem with "fleet politics" being the basis for controlling projects is that there is no way to chastise someone for misbehavior short of ejecting him or her from the fleet, and no way to protest short of leaving the fleet yourself. Unless you are one of the "big spenders" who is the cause of the issue in this thread, choosing to withhold your contributions will hurt you more than it does the fleet.

I would like to propose requiring a minimum quota of players to contribute at least a token amount to a project in order for it to complete--say, ten percent of all fleet members. No project would then be able to complete on just one or two people's contributions.