Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
Since S6 launch, the minimap in the First City is all black and all the icons are packed into a kind of a singularity at the user's location. Not that it matters, since most Fed players (first-rate citizens of STO) don't really mingle on Qo'noS that much, and Klingon players (third-rate citizens) are only 16% of the player base, ergo you can ignore bugs that detract from KDF play, ergo the percentage will keep dropping, ergo you can care even less about all the bugs and other faults, ergo... *ad nauseam* It makes for a lovely circulus vitiosus, though.
Empire Veteran
# 2
07-16-2012, 02:28 PM
That may be just because the map is zoomed all the way... it's apparently the new standard for Season 6, at least on ground maps (space is zoomed all the way in).

If it's that way regardless of the map zoom, then that is a real bug.
Was named Trek17, but still an author: www.enlightenmentoblivion.com.
Ensign
# 3
07-16-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
That may be just because the map is zoomed all the way... it's apparently the new standard for Season 6, at least on ground maps (space is zoomed all the way in).

If it's that way regardless of the map zoom, then that is a real bug.
I guess this is what they call a new "feature" of S6? Just like the broken key binds. And the devious removal of the lockbox spam option from the options menu, and its relocation into a separate menu where it's magically activated even though I specifically deactivated it before the S6 launch machinations. I really love this company.
Rihannsu
# 4
07-16-2012, 04:54 PM
btw you can change the zoom level of theminimap now. mouseover then use the scroll wheel
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Ensign
# 5
07-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
btw you can change the zoom level of theminimap now. mouseover then use the scroll wheel
Except you can't in Qo'nos. And zoom in button is also not working.
Rihannsu
# 6
07-17-2012, 05:39 AM
*tries it*

Dang.... yeah, that sucks.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!