Career Officer
# 11
07-28-2012, 03:03 AM
Still looking for more...come look us up if you are a lone wolf and or play odd hours..... We are well into tier 1 and moving forward.
Napoleon's final defeat came at Waterloo. Must've been embarrassing. You're the f'ing emperor. You conquered all of Europe, only to lose in a place with a stupid name like Waterloo. Or Watergate, or Whitewater. Note to politicans: Stay on land.
Career Officer
# 12
08-01-2012, 03:24 AM
We are always looking for more lone wolf type players.

Our SB is well into tier 1 with Tier 1 fleetships and some nifty ground weapons and armor up for grabs.

If you are a loaner or play odd hours....or want a fleet with minimal commitments come look us up.

I do much of the upgrading myself but have some great fleetmates who donate what they can too.

MY goal: Not to form a large flret. To have a fleet for all those who dont want a serious commitment to a fleet or worry about being culled by bigger fleets because they do not donate their first born children.

A place to get the edge up on people who will not have fleets.....

Come look us up My handle is @garravesh
Napoleon's final defeat came at Waterloo. Must've been embarrassing. You're the f'ing emperor. You conquered all of Europe, only to lose in a place with a stupid name like Waterloo. Or Watergate, or Whitewater. Note to politicans: Stay on land.
Career Officer
# 13
08-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Still chugging away at tier 2........we are finishing our TW portal and are about halfway to tier 2 ...give or take.

If you are looking for a fleet with minimal commitment...come look us up.......

If you play odd hours.......or are a lone wolf...we could be right for you.

We dont expect much from the fleet....as I do most of the funding......Just help out with a few marks....or whatever...

If you are in a BIG FLEET and cant seem to donate much or get credits.....come look at the 3rd Reserve Flotilla.

We have plenty of cot space on the promenade or OPS.........
Career Officer
# 14
08-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Our Transwarp is about finished.

We are looking for more..

If you play odd hours.....oe solo the game but still want the Sb ecperience come look us up.

It is becoming very difficult to fun a SB solo and more souls would lighten the birden tremendously.

Looking for the tier 1 fleet ship? Maybe a sexy new phaser gun or or some new armor....but cannot earn enough credits because your fleet of 100 players constantly upgrade the SB faster then you can.......not a problem......plenty of fleet creds to be earned.....
Career Officer
# 15
08-07-2012, 03:36 PM
We are in the home stretch of tier 1....getting nice and close to tier 2

Looking f0r a few more players who are "lonewolves" or play odd hours.

We are casual but want to offer the SB experience to all players who don't have the commitment level to large fleets.

Come earn your fleet marks.....never an issue with competing with 200 players to earn fleet marks.

Plenty of room for you cot in our SB.
Career Officer
# 16
08-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Small fleet for lonewolves who keep odd hours... sounds perfect. Feel free to contact me if you wish...

More than happy to contribute what I can to the SB.
Career Officer
# 17
08-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by indubioveritas View Post
Small fleet for lonewolves who keep odd hours... sounds perfect. Feel free to contact me if you wish...

More than happy to contribute what I can to the SB.
My in game handle is @garravesh feel free to look me up. We have plenty of cot space....
Career Officer
# 18
08-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Our doors are always open to those who want the NON drama experience.

No obligations foe new players or lonewolves and or players who want the Sb experience but cannot commit to a fleet.

Play odd hours?? Me too.....you are also welcome.

We are almost tier 2 and movinig slowly forward.

My handle is @garravesh
Career Officer
We are getting so close i can taste it.......

Maybe another week max and we can start building tier 2.

If YOU are a lone wolf or play odd hours but are still looking for the fleet experience...all the nifty weapons and doodads well we have them,...and are working to get more.

We have no prerequiaites other then a desire to play and have fun...you dont even need to contribute to the Sb tough I would reccomend helping so you get those fleet credits.

We have plenty of room in the ops center for cots and a place to call home.......

Look us up.... @garravesh
Commander
# 20
08-17-2012, 06:06 AM
So are you trying to say you need help with this? Am i right there.