Career Officer
# 61
05-30-2013, 11:38 PM
bumpity bump bump
Napoleon's final defeat came at Waterloo. Must've been embarrassing. You're the f'ing emperor. You conquered all of Europe, only to lose in a place with a stupid name like Waterloo. Or Watergate, or Whitewater. Note to politicans: Stay on land.
Career Officer
# 62
06-04-2013, 09:15 PM
We have added a few players..looking for a couple more to get back into the 20 range.

We are just about done with the embassy and almost tier 4 in Sb
Napoleon's final defeat came at Waterloo. Must've been embarrassing. You're the f'ing emperor. You conquered all of Europe, only to lose in a place with a stupid name like Waterloo. Or Watergate, or Whitewater. Note to politicans: Stay on land.
Career Officer
# 63
06-05-2013, 06:42 PM
bump

Added some more......maybe a small amount more and we will be satisfied 20-25 max
Career Officer
We re almost finished with the embassy and almost tier 4 in Sb development.

All this done with less then 10 players...

We are looking for a few more to lighten the lload and make new friends.

If you are an odd hoursa player or a loner come look us up if you still want the fleet experience.
Career Officer
# 65
06-20-2013, 04:50 PM
We are on our last embassy project...a nasty one

We are looking for a few more lone wolves or odd hours players to help ease the burden of building a SB we are almost tier 4 and are finished, pretty much, with the embassy.

If you are interested send me a tell any time.
Career Officer
# 66
07-26-2013, 01:04 AM
BUMP Luvins

We are now finished with our embassy

We are almost tier 4 SB and just about tier 2 asteroid....

We are a lonewolf fleet or odd hours player. Anyone is welcome to join....

No mandatory attendance or mandatory donations required.

Come play and have fun

I have been here since beta and run the fleet...we are very small but those who play are active..

Look forward to hearing from you..... my handle @garravesh
Lieutenant
# 67
07-26-2013, 01:41 AM
Hi, Definitely Interested in the possibility of Joining this type of group

my handle is @HugeRedDog, Drop me a message in game and i will be happy to help contribute
Career Officer
# 68 still looking
08-13-2013, 06:43 PM
We are already tier 2 asteroid and finished tier 3 embassy and working on tier 4 SB....

All and only 12 or so dedicated players and lone wolves.

If you are an odd hours player or loner but still want the SB gear and loot look us up.

No DRAMA, just STO.

My handle @garravesh

We also partner with an established fleet for social interaction....

We are the 3rd reserve Flotilla
Ensign
# 69 YUP! Im a lone wolfer.
08-14-2013, 08:27 AM
Toons name is Wolf Warrior. Hit lv. 50 playing advanced in a week. I came from EVE which stole my life . This is a nice casual game that Im getting into pretty quick. I wouldn't mind helping out another lone wolf with building a starbase and doing some pvp-pve with. As long as it doesn't steal my life away.... HA. Ill send you a pm in game.

WOLF out.
Career Officer
# 70 Still looking
10-11-2013, 03:54 AM
Always looking for a few more...there is room on the poop deck to store your gear...and room in the garage to store your ship.....

Look me up @garravesh ingame