Lieutenant
In the hopes that Branflakes or someone else of that ilk spots this:

6 Days ago I submitted a ticket as to why the Koro't'inga class KDF ship was no longer listed as AVAILABLE in my Cstore tab on a new KDF character. I purchased the ship a while back amongst many other KDF ships during a sale.
On my lvl50 KDF toon, I have the console that ONLY comes with that ship via c-store purchase sitting in his inventory. BTw, the console is the "Magnetometric Generator".
In the ticket I suggested they look at that toon to verify that I have the console and thus HAD to have purchased the ship.

Interestingly enough, the toon I originally purchased the ship with ALSO sees the Cstore as not having been purchased.

Today, I recieved a reply that was not what it should have been. It simply stated that there was no record of me having purchased the ship so there is nothing that can be done.

Clearly, that's not the outcome I deserve. Here is photo proof why: http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...etricProof.jpg

I edited and requested a review of their decision and suggested AGAIN to check the character from the account that was sending in the ticket. WHere they can verify I have the console and thus have the ship. Ergo, there is an error on their end. I also requested that my ticket be escalated to another layer of CS.

So I hope someone from Community or CS spots this and views the image- and subsequently helps me resolve this matter. I am happy to resolve this matter in -game or on the phone if that is somehow helpful.

Thank you.
Lieutenant
# 2 starting to boil...
07-12-2012, 11:03 PM
*sigh*
New response from CS that is completely face palm worthy.

"Despite that you may possess this item in your inventory, we cannot reimburse, grant, refund, or otherwise modify your ship permissions if we don't have a record of you purchasing this ship. This is because there are other ways to get the many of the C-POint ships such as 600day vetern token or emblems (which are no longer avalable)."

Point 1 - I JUST got my 300 day vet notification 1 week ago.
Point 2 - EMblems have been gone for nearly 7-8 months now.

SO I ask again, how would I have received this Cstore only console if I didn't buy the dang ship from the store.

I really feel like the person handling my ticket doesn't quite get what I'm saying as well as possibly missing key game facts and information.

Am I crazy here guys and gals? The only way to get the console is to have purchased the ship in question.

I've asked to have my ticket escalated, but I really feel like I'm getting the shaft here. I don't feel like a valued customer.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Apparently others are encountering events of the c-store locking items they have purchased. If this is a wide spread thing, it will not be good for cryptic or perfect world. Especially with new MMO's coming around the corner.
Captain
# 4
07-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Happened to me too.

Varanus-LOCKED. I BOUGHT THIS SHIP.
DS9 Bundle-LOCKED. I BOUGHT THIS BUNDLE.

What in the name of Khaless did you do CRYPTIC?! How could you royally mess something like this up?!
Lieutenant
# 5
07-13-2012, 01:14 AM
Well here's to hoping someone from Community (i.e. Branflakes) can stop by and clear this nonsense up.

The more I think about it, the more infuriating it is. I just want what I paid for. They need to consider that they could possibly have database issues on their end.

To think I was considering getting a Lifetime recently...
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-13-2012, 02:08 AM
Now, my question is... Is it just preventing you from claiming one, or is it actively preventing you from flying one you already had out?

Yeah. A friend kinda went "If this isn't fixed... I for sure am not buying anything from the store again." This kinda error if not fixed would send players away quickly.
Lieutenant
# 7
07-13-2012, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by framesplicerx View Post
*sigh*
New response from CS that is completely face palm worthy.

"Despite that you may possess this item in your inventory, we cannot reimburse, grant, refund, or otherwise modify your ship permissions if we don't have a record of you purchasing this ship. This is because there are other ways to get the many of the C-POint ships such as 600day vetern token or emblems (which are no longer avalable)."

Point 1 - I JUST got my 300 day vet notification 1 week ago.
Point 2 - EMblems have been gone for nearly 7-8 months now.

SO I ask again, how would I have received this Cstore only console if I didn't buy the dang ship from the store.

I really feel like the person handling my ticket doesn't quite get what I'm saying as well as possibly missing key game facts and information.

Am I crazy here guys and gals? The only way to get the console is to have purchased the ship in question.
It sounds like the CSR hasn't got a clue how the ingame mechanics work and is just looking in Cryptic's obviously bugy database for your transaction history.

Even if you were a 600 day Vet, I don't believe you'd be able to purchase that ship with your Vet token, as they only apply to VA/LG level ships. Emblems did allow you to purchase some ships, Nebula among others but not the Koro'T'inga to my memory. Note that there was one C-store ship given away to each faction, just before F2P, if I recall correctly, not sure which ship it was though.

Quote:
I've asked to have my ticket escalated, but I really feel like I'm getting the shaft here. I don't feel like a valued customer.
With the possible exception of a couple of staff, Cryptic as an entity made it clear it didn't care about its paying customers long before it even went F2P. Now its F2P, getting your money for C-Points / Zen appears to be ALL that Cryptic as an entity is interested in (although there still appear to be some staff who actually care about the game / players).
The user formerly known as DogsBody.
Here before PWE (and hopefully) here long after PWE is gone.

What this game needs is PvP, NOT PWE.
Ensign
# 8
07-13-2012, 11:55 AM
I know how you feel awhile ago there was an update to the cryptic store and after that I noticed that I had lost access to the exploration cruiser retrofit, I made a bug report but they kept on saying that they had no record and that I must have gotten it through an in game mission and a bunch of other bull.
Lieutenant
# 9
07-13-2012, 05:28 PM
The question asked about just trying to claim the ship.

Basically, I made a new KDF character and as I'm leveling the toon, I'm claiming the ships that I bought back in March/April to help spice up the play experience. I bought all these ships on my lvl 50 KDF back then.
So when I hit a new rank, I claim the ships of that tier.

The problem is that the Koro't'inga Refit, which has the Magnetometric Generator console, is no longer showing as "Available" and instead lists the price again.

I swapped to the my 50 KDF to see if it was the same for that character and it was. I cannot claim as it is showing that it needs to be purchased.

However, if you view the image I linked to in the OP, you can see that I HAVE the console that can only be obtained by buying THAT ship.

Ergo, something is up with their database/purchase history in regards to my account. This is obvious and I have proof of the problem. They can view my inventory on my level 50 and verify that this is actually there.

There is NO other way to obtain that console in the game- only via Cstore purchase.

YET... they are claiming they can't help me as my account is not flagged for having purchased the ship in question. They are additionally throwing flak to cloud the issue by the mention of 600day vet reward and the old emblem system- neither of those can be used to obtain the ship and console! This tells me that I'm dealing with someone who doesn't know the game beyond what the form on his/her desk says... which is clearly outdated and incorrect.

I'm still hopeful a yellow name sees this and inquires on my behalf. Make me feel like a valued customer, dangit!
Survivor of Remus
# 10
07-15-2012, 12:36 AM
have you tryed twiter to Branflakes ?