Ensign
Does anyone know the cool down for the Fed Personnel DOFF recruiter. I do those missions that take three days, but then after they are over those same missions are unclickable for an undertermined amount of time before I can do them again. It seems that the "General Recruitment" mission has a different cooldown then the others as I can do that one more often. If anyone knows please let me know or just point me in the right direction.

Thanks

P.S. Sorry if there is a tread or info on this somewhere already. I've tried to look it up myself.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-17-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadis15 View Post
Does anyone know the cool down for the Fed Personnel DOFF recruiter. I do those missions that take three days, but then after they are over those same missions are unclickable for an undertermined amount of time before I can do them again. It seems that the "General Recruitment" mission has a different cooldown then the others as I can do that one more often. If anyone knows please let me know or just point me in the right direction.

Thanks

P.S. Sorry if there is a tread or info on this somewhere already. I've tried to look it up myself.
I think it is accept mission, run 2 days, claim...and wait 3 additional days (total of 5 days from start to restart) before you can do ti again. If I remember correctly.

Or it might be a full 5 days after the mission completes. One or the other.
Ensign
# 3
07-17-2012, 07:24 PM
wow that sucks. Oh well. Just going to drive the price of DOFFS up on the exchange I guess.

Thanks
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
07-17-2012, 07:26 PM
I don't know the cooldown but i always do my recruitment on the same day of the week for my Characters. Once a week used to be all that was needed.

Shame I converted 99% of my white DOFFs into green.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Captain
# 5
07-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam73 View Post
I think it is accept mission, run 2 days, claim...and wait 3 additional days (total of 5 days from start to restart) before you can do ti again. If I remember correctly.

Or it might be a full 5 days after the mission completes. One or the other.
Mission run times @SFA:

Cultural Exchange/General Recruitment: 20h
Tactical Officer/Engineering/Science/Civil: 2d

(So, two or three days if it's correct the cooldown is 24 hours.)

Last edited by beezle23; 07-17-2012 at 08:38 PM.