Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 61
# 21
07-21-2012, 09:48 AM
dang it
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n337/lightspeedpurple/Star%20Trek/PhoXo27.png
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,104
# 22
07-22-2012, 06:04 PM
What in the world is happening here?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 31
# 23
07-23-2012, 05:52 AM
*walks in*

Ah. Some Naussicans have already claimed the pool table. Not that the game resembles pool in any way...
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,555
# 24
07-23-2012, 05:56 AM
You mean domjot table lol
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 31
# 25
07-23-2012, 06:55 AM
Might do. It's been a good few years and tbh I wasn't entirely focused on what I should have been (i.e. the story).
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 61
# 26
07-23-2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
You mean domjot table lol
Right! and there's also a daboo table

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdr37 View Post
*walks in*

Ah. Some Naussicans have already claimed the pool table. Not that the game resembles pool in any way...
I wouldn't interfere with their game

Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
What in the world is happening here?
*opens bar* what will it be?
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n337/lightspeedpurple/Star%20Trek/PhoXo27.png
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,006
# 27
07-23-2012, 05:38 PM
(Okay, I'll bite.)

A Vulcan in full dress uniform wearing the pips of a Vice Admiral strolls purposefully into the lounge. Within a few strides of her long legs she appears at the main counter. Before the holographic waitress could greet her with the customary programmed greeting, T'Phira spoke in a hushed and authoritative tone:

"I need you to comply as efficiently and as inconspicuously as possible to what I am about to ask from you: Bring to me a glass of Targ Milk and Banana pancakes before the vortex of illogical statistics that makes up the fellow captains in my fleet causes another incident."
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 61
# 28
07-23-2012, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altechachan View Post
(Okay, I'll bite.)

A Vulcan in full dress uniform wearing the pips of a Vice Admiral strolls purposefully into the lounge. Within a few strides of her long legs she appears at the main counter. Before the holographic waitress could greet her with the customary programmed greeting, T'Phira spoke in a hushed and authoritative tone:

"I need you to comply as efficiently and as inconspicuously as possible to what I am about to ask from you: Bring to me a glass of Targ Milk and Banana pancakes before the vortex of illogical statistics that makes up the fellow captains in my fleet causes another incident."
*Replicates Tarq Milk and Banana Pancakes* here you go *does vulcan hand salute*
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n337/lightspeedpurple/Star%20Trek/PhoXo27.png
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,006
# 29
07-23-2012, 07:20 PM
"You have my thanks", T'Phira manages to reply as she sat down. The Vulcan then began to expertly slice her banana pancakes into concise pieces. The process, though cold and systematic, doesn't hide the urgency in T'Phira's movement.

Like the gauge on a console, the banana pancakes began to deplete at a steady pace. The glass of Targ milk was no exception either.
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 61
# 30
07-23-2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altechachan View Post
"You have my thanks", T'Phira manages to reply as she sat down. The Vulcan then began to expertly slice her banana pancakes into concise pieces. The process, though cold and systematic, doesn't hide the urgency in T'Phira's movement.

Like the gauge on a console, the banana pancakes began to deplete at a steady pace. The glass of Targ milk was no exception either.
*Watches T'Phira consume her meal* Would you like some dessert?
http://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n337/lightspeedpurple/Star%20Trek/PhoXo27.png
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:41 PM.