Ensign
I just created my second Federation character today (a Female Joined Trill), but I can't see her spots. It's not just Trill spots either, I can't see scars/tattoos on any of my created characters. Is it a problem with my graphics device? Everything else in the game (and other games that I play) look beautiful and the games run very smoothly, but I'm not ruling out the possibility.

I'm using a desktop that's running Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit), my monitor is an HP w2338h wide LCD monitor, and the graphics device is the Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset Family. Any ideas? And if it is a problem with my graphics device, can anyone suggest a graphics card I can upgrade to that works well with the game? Thanks in advance.
Rihannsu
# 2
07-17-2012, 08:44 PM
did you make sure the spots are a different color than the skin?

with scars the default size is tiny and the default location is somewhere you can't see it....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
# 3
07-17-2012, 09:08 PM
Yupp, the spots are black and my toon's skin is fairly pale. I tried it with a variety of different colors to see if I could get them to show up, still nothing. And thanks for the info about the scars, never knew that.
Rihannsu
# 4
07-17-2012, 10:33 PM
Hmm... ok I double checked. tattoo/scars default to the smallest possible size, and centered on your nose. they also default to a color barely distinguishable from your skin.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.