Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Rihannsu
# 21
07-19-2012, 06:22 PM
I've been a paid customer since august 2010. I want results
Career Officer
# 22
07-19-2012, 06:39 PM
Wonder if it has anything to do with data space. If they increased the # of slots then each character on each account would take up more space on their drives.

Then again, data storage is cheap. *shrugs*
Career Officer
Just a thought out there, We have all these new fleet ships, lockbox ships, shuttles, mirror universe ships on top of what's in the c store. Any chance Cryptic will up the cap by like 10 ship slots maybe? Most of your playerbase would pay for it and since the starb ases are the cah cows that they are I figure you would want to make more money.

-Tony
Career Officer
# 24
07-19-2012, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbmoney View Post
I've been a paid customer since august 2010. I want results

Me to,

Wait, I have more than 10 slots, most of my ships can be reclaimed if I wanted them.....

What was the problem?

Yes I have the exclusives, yes I have a few I could reclaim if I discharged them.

F2P Give me more? Is that it?
Rihannsu
# 25
07-19-2012, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maina View Post
Me to,

Wait, I have more than 10 slots, most of my ships can be reclaimed if I wanted them.....

What was the problem?

Yes I have the exclusives, yes I have a few I could reclaim if I discharged them.

F2P Give me more? Is that it?
Did you even read the first statement or are you just trollin?
Starfleet Veteran
# 26
07-19-2012, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbmoney View Post
Did you even read the first statement or are you just trollin?
Its maina, what do you think?
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91851990000&dateline=  1341951426
Career Officer
# 27
07-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hravik View Post
Its maina, what do you think?
I kinda feel honored

Lol, I read the OP and now I'm sorry I posted. I usually read all the the thread before posting and here I didn't. The OP makes no sense and has nothing to do with what I said. sorry.

Idiots. There is not one point in the OP I don't deal with, except the fact I manage stuff better. Well that and I don't use "Fark" as a real word, I don't quote movies I misunderstand and say "Top Men" and I can count. 39 slots, not enough ships.

I'm also not such a devoted fan that I max everything out and then come cry on the forums when one small feature of a vet reward is not there because I'm a over zealous fan.

Not to mention he said 47 not 43. What kind of geek is he?

Also, considering the last two posts are accusing me of trolling (yeah probably), tell me what the hell do you think he meant?

seriously?
Starfleet Veteran
# 28
07-19-2012, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maina View Post
tell me what the hell do you think he meant?

seriously?
His problem is he is at the maximum number of ship slots the game allows on any one character, so any vet reward that gives more slots means he misses out on the entire reward, it won't let him claim any of it.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91851990000&dateline=  1341951426
Rihannsu
# 29
07-20-2012, 12:52 AM
What he said. but a little different. Before Free To Play I got 38 ship slots on my main. Now because I am over said limit I can't get my Season 5 testing reward and my 500 day reward.
Commander
# 30
07-20-2012, 04:42 AM
why ship slots are even limited in the first place is beyond me,

also why does a cup of vulcan tea take up as much space as a phaser beam array? the inventory system makes absalutely no sense, if they want to limit inventory size to money grab then they should give each item a volume value insted of the ANCIENT box slot inventory system that i thought we all got past many many years ago.