Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Captain
I loved these ships before the level changes. Now they just sit in the Shipyard menus, never used. I would love to have the Three ships added as retrofits:

QulDun Bird-of-Prey
Somraw Raptor
K'Tanco Battle Cruiser

Does anyone else agree with me?
Career Officer
# 2
07-18-2012, 01:35 AM
I've got to admit I never liked the QulDun, it actually looks like a stepping stone between the T1 B'rel and the 22nd cnetury models from "Enterprise" and IMO it would have been better if the QulDun had been the T1 ship with the B'rel a T2 model.
I can't find any redeeeming qualities on the K'tanco but that's just me.
I know there were actually a lot of excited people back when it came out so why not.

I agree that there are people who do like them and even though I'm not one of them I don't see why those folks shouldn't have the chance to fly their favourites at max-level.

In case of the Somraw you might want to check the database again: it's already in that list as a retrofit. I believe you missed it
Career Officer
# 3
07-18-2012, 05:03 AM
The K'taco would make a good retrofit ship, and it has a patron as I understand it. Yes, I know I misspelled it.

..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino
Captain
# 4
07-18-2012, 08:18 AM
The Somraw is a Fleet ship. It require's a T2 shipyard.

Fleet Somraw Raptor Retrofit

Commander - Tac
Lt Commander - Tac
Lieutenant - Eng
Ensign - Eng
Lieutenant - Sci

Engineering: 3
Tactical: 4
Science: 3

Weapons
Fore: 4
Aft: 3

Turn: 16
Hull: 34650
Crew: 100
Device Slots: 2
Shield Mod: 0.71

Quite frankly I'd have rather they added the Qorgh or the Pach. The Somraw is the most boring Raptor in the game.