Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Captain
I bet every captain has probably done something like this, and I'm no exception. Anyways, I'll start.

Finn Hawkins and his main bridge crew (U.S.S. Kusanagi)

Same crew in a brighter light... with tribbles.
Captain
# 2
07-18-2012, 05:41 AM
We already have a couple of these threads going. I think this is the major one and most long lasting since it started in 2010 and is still going:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=116181
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Captain
# 3
07-18-2012, 06:10 AM
I guess that's true. But I was specifying bridge crews that are all the preferred gender of their captain (the player). I've looked over a bit of that thread and it doesn't specify the so called Bridge Bunny crew. I call them Bridge Bunnies because that's the kind of bridge crew featured in the old Robotech cartoon, where the captain had an all female bridge crew.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
07-18-2012, 06:28 AM
Ironically, most of my Birdge crew is based off of the Macross/Robotech SDF-1 Bridge crew, who were known even back then as Bridge bunnies. I'll post pictures later when I get home from work. As for that other thread, it's only "active" because it's been recently necro'd :p
Commander
# 5
07-18-2012, 07:58 AM
I find your lack of nonclothing disturbing.
Captain
# 6
07-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captwinters1701 View Post
Ironically, most of my Birdge crew is based off of the Macross/Robotech SDF-1 Bridge crew, who were known even back then as Bridge bunnies.

I think that's where the term "Bridge Bunnies" comes from. Though I'm sure there are many ships with this kid of crew long before Macross (just haven't heard of any)...

As for the "Bridge Stallions", I made that up because I can't find the male equivelant to "Bridge Bunnies".
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
07-18-2012, 02:52 PM
This is more than a little sexist
Empire Veteran
# 8
07-18-2012, 03:06 PM
I have more than one Harry Mudd captain.

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-18-2012, 09:52 PM
Strangely enough, I think my bridge crews qualify for this thread. Captains are in the middle of each pic.

Federation
KDF

Originally, I wanted to have an even-split set of 3 men 3 women for both characters, but then all of those special boffs (breen, jem'hadar, reman, etc) foiled my plans, seeing as they're all male. So, after the novelty of a "supar k00l speshul race" wore off, my female boffs got all of the love because customization > no customization.

Then each character hit 50 and boffs stopped mattering, so I gave up trying to make them "cool." Even though I want to fill the roster with a few studs, I find that I'm oddly attached to them and can't let them go unless I'm "reincarnating" them into an upgrade (same look, same name, better quality)

I'll likely at least kick out the KDF character's orion stripper. She's a stock character that never got replace because, well that character missed the Reman boff.

PS: The short blond next to my KDF character is supposed to be my Fed character (before I changed my Fed character's "look") and the black-haired one next to my Fed character is supposed to be my KDF character. I need to replace her with an Alien, or maybe the enemy-faction boff...eventually.
Empire Veteran
# 10
07-18-2012, 11:46 PM
Eh, can't say I have a "bunny" crew. My fed crew is well mixed. Missing is my liberated borg boff, but otherwise unchanged since a long time.

Fed Crew
H.H.V. Rottorung's First Assault Squad

Last edited by seseron; 10-05-2012 at 03:10 PM.