Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
a few days before Siege 6 update, i logged in and put Items to Exchange f sell.

now after the update after i login.. all the items r gone/lost and i didnt get the normal mails from exchange w Items in it.

like 38 Items..

***1 Galor Ship***, 6 blue doffs w efficient & Resolve, 1 Purple w eff & Res, 1 Purple w Res, 3x Theta console, and many other things i cant remmeber... many white/green doffs w resolve + eff..

PLS GM?s help me, check out my account.
Career Officer
# 2
07-18-2012, 06:52 AM
I hate to be a "bringer of bad news", but there a good chance those things are gone for good... for ever.

Neither cryptic or PWE issues refunds for lost items, and there are always things that end up disappearing from exchanges in season updates.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Ensign
# 3
07-18-2012, 07:12 AM

and i payed over 300euro trying to get jem haddar ship.. only thing i got was doffs..

and now all gone and my galor ship is gone too forever?

hope its not true, and the gm?s check my account there must be log/reg - book or something..

Last edited by sorci2; 07-18-2012 at 07:34 AM.
Captain
# 4
07-18-2012, 07:36 AM
Yeah, the exchange is broken. Broken bad. I hope you can get your stuff back but you may have to say bye bye.
# 5
07-18-2012, 07:42 AM
You may just need to give it some time. I also put up items before Season 6 which expired after the release and it took three days before they appeared in my mail. So I did eventually get my items. I think the system is just slow.

I would submit a GM ticket though.
Kobayashi Maru

"Holographic tissue paper for the holographic runny nose. Don't give them to patients." - The Doctor