> > > Hi Captains. Thank you for your patience! We've got our top Engineers checking in on the errors you are reporting. More updates as they become available, so watch this announcement section. < < <
Update! We are aware of the queues players are currently in and are working to get you all in as fast as possible.
Update! We are aware that some players are seeing an error upon login and are working to resolve this.
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
1) After completing an instanced mission, the game "forgets" my original position if it was either inside my fleet starbase system or in the interior fleet starbase and instead re-spawns my ship outside of the fleet system in sector space. Is this work as intended? If it is, keep in mind that this causes our fleet system and the starbase interioir to be rather empty most of the time (despite our large fleet).
2) Are the white, untextured blocks in the Federation Fleet Starbase supposed to be a "bar"? Is this work as intended? Will this change with later starbase levels?
3) What about the interaction symbol floating in the middle of the Federation Fleet Starbase central plaza? Is this suppose to serve some purpose in the future?
4) What about many people (including) me complaining about not being able to complete the Officer of the Watch daily requiring you to check on some cadets? For a lot of players, the cadets just won't spawn in the central plaza.
5) Will you rename the "Ops" option in the fleet base turbolift to "Central Plaza"?
6) The audio voice comments during the Fleet Defense mission are lacking their "radio" effect, i.e. in contrast to all other missions, they are crisp, clear (and loud^^). Work as intended?