Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,101
# 21
07-18-2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Good catch. This was fixed elsewhere but still managed to slip into the Blog.

The true weapons arrangement is 2 Fore, 0 Aft.
Borticus ... What about the mirror assault and star cruisers .... are they wrong in the blog post or just switched in mirror form with assault mirror the same as the standard FED star cruiser and vice-versa ?

UPDATE ... OK ... I get it ... they ARE reversed which is cool as I've always loved the Star Cruiser look but hated her boff layout.

Question ... can you use the unlocked C-store skin on her?

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!

Last edited by genhauk; 07-18-2012 at 02:50 PM.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,512
# 22
07-18-2012, 02:48 PM
I think there are a lot of errors in this blog, not only with the weapons on the tholian fighter, but mirror cruiser stats as well.

Also, could we get to know the Lobi price of both the fighter and the carrier please?

Edit:
Also for the Carrier:
Quote:
+5 Engine Subsystems, +5 Auxiliary Power
Isn't this a bit too little? Only +10 total bonus power, while most other ships get at least 15.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,519
# 23
07-18-2012, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandrake45 View Post
"Tholian Lock Box
Details about the new Tholian Lock Box are revealed in entry #13 of the Season 6 News Dev Blog series."

Bad titling is all.
I see. In that case they should go back and fix it. Looking at the news archive page, it goes from Season 6: Dev Blog #12 to Season 6: Dev Blog #14. Seems a bit sloppy to be honest.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 51
# 24
07-18-2012, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Good catch. This was fixed elsewhere but still managed to slip into the Blog.

The true weapons arrangement is 2 Fore, 0 Aft.
What about the Bridge Officer slots of the Terran Ships?
Lifetime - Joined 2008 - U.S.S. Kilimanjaro - Inner Circle
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,202
# 25
07-18-2012, 02:56 PM
The next question will be : how much will cost that carrier? 2000 lobi (500euros/$)? 4000 (1000euros/$)?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 26
07-18-2012, 03:06 PM
Updated the blog to correct a few things:
  • Tholian Widow Fighter: Weapons: 2 Fore
  • The Tholian Widow Fighter's image has been updated to actually show a Tholian Widow Fighter
  • The Mirror Assault Cruiser's image has been updated to actually show a Mirror Assault Cruiser
  • "The Mirror Assault Cruiser configuration includes the mirror version of the Avenger, Vanguard, and Emissary class"
  • The Mirror Star's image has been updated to actually show a Mirror Star Cruiser
  • "The Mirror Star configuration includes the mirror version of the Sovereign, Noble, and Majestic class"

Dev Blog #13 was called "Tholian Lock Box" so that it would show up in the launcher with that title The excerpt description on the front page states: Details about the new Tholian Lock Box are revealed in entry #13 of the Season 6 News Dev Blog series. -- It is also labeled here: http://sto.perfectworld.com/seasons/season6news

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,697
# 27
07-18-2012, 03:10 PM
Any indications on what the stats of these mirror ships will have?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 110
# 28
07-18-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Updated the blog to correct a few things:
  • Tholian Widow Fighter: Weapons: 2 Fore
  • The Tholian Widow Fighter's image has been updated to actually show a Tholian Widow Fighter
  • The Mirror Assault Cruiser's image has been updated to actually show a Mirror Assault Cruiser
  • "The Mirror Assault Cruiser configuration includes the mirror version of the Avenger, Vanguard, and Emissary class"
  • The Mirror Star's image has been updated to actually show a Mirror Star Cruiser
  • "The Mirror Star configuration includes the mirror version of the Sovereign, Noble, and Majestic class"

Dev Blog #13 was called "Tholian Lock Box" so that it would show up in the launcher with that title The excerpt description on the front page states: Details about the new Tholian Lock Box are revealed in entry #13 of the Season 6 News Dev Blog series. -- It is also labeled here: http://sto.perfectworld.com/seasons/season6news

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat no Imperial Skin? I know it's ugly, but it seems like it would come from the Mirror Universe.
"The universe is a beautiful place, full of wonders. And it wants to kill you."

Joint Date: June 1908
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,101
# 29
07-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Details about the new Tholian Lock Box and Lobi ships are revealed in this entry of the Season 6 News Dev Blog series.


Link to the blog.
Brandon / Devs .... Will the three mirror universe ships be able to use the costume parts for the regular verse ship bodies if the player has unlocked those ship costume styles already?

(Example would be the Imperial costume and what the heck is the name of the star cruiser skin? )

Me going after these ships is pending this answer.

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!

Last edited by genhauk; 07-18-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,101
# 30
07-18-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrafortune View Post
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat no Imperial Skin? I know it's ugly, but it seems like it would come from the Mirror Universe.
Yes ... We want our c-store skins to be usable on these ships.

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:55 PM.